Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    First off, address this petition to both Sega of America AND Japan. If you put together a very well written petition even address it to Sakai himself.

Do not fall back on insults, be respectful but stern in the way you word it.

Do not bring up past statements by Sega. If this gets enough attention for them to answer they can easily latch on to that part of the petition, talk circles around what they said and completely ignore the heart of the matter.(You can bring up the game is suppose to be out these year and we don't have what quarter it will be in.)

Don't make any demands. It's easy to do so in these kinds of petitions to fall into sentences including the words "Deserve" "Owe" etc. Don't use such terminology. Nothing makes a petition sound more petty and childish then using words like that.

Lastly to do with this topic alone, is don't get over defensive. You are going to get nay-sayers and pessimist, fighting with them will turn off others. If you find yourself repeating what you've already said, then most of the time it's just better to just stop. And concentrate on rallying the support you do have to get more signatures.
    Thanks for the advice. I've considered your words and they have been put to action.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That does read better (bolded a minor SV agreement error). I put in the phrases "disheartened" and "jaded" when I revised it because I felt that it more closely relayed the frustrations of the community (if you look at some of the more recent posts on the Official press release and the facebook page, you'll notice that they tend to be either people who are angry, or those who have essentially given up hope on the game being released), but I can see how those could also be viewed as attacks.
    It makes sense to leave out "disheartened" and "jaded" BECAUSE it has been posted on the Official press release and the facebook page by other fans... So it is safe to assume that SEGA would already notice this, and thus no need to remind them. I admit to losing my cool back then, however, now I'm having a renewed mindset about it all.

So, In order for me to address SEGA Of Japan, I will need the exact person/s of who to address.
    I will also need an email address of SEGA Of Japan, so the petition would reach over to their headquarters. The translation of the petition to Japanese can probably wait a lil bit longer, but the prior things need to come first. I'm having a hard time finding an email address... can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by pso2love View Post
    So, In order for me to address SEGA Of Japan, I will need the exact person/s of who to address.
    I will also need an email address of SEGA Of Japan, so the petition would reach over to their headquarters. The translation of the petition to Japanese can probably wait a lil bit longer, but the prior things need to come first. I'm having a hard time finding an email address... can anyone help me?
    you may have to load this up in CHrome..so it can translate the page..

https://sega.jp/contact/web/
    "..only what you allow, is what will continue.."
    Character: GtSaiyaMan

Quote Originally Posted by GtSaiyaMan View Post
    you may have to load this up in CHrome..so it can translate the page..

https://sega.jp/contact/web/
    That's not an email address, that is a contact form.

I mean, I could try sending them the link through that form as a last resort, however, in order for the program to work, it requires an email address.

UPDATE: addressed Naoya Tsurumi @ Sega of Japan in the petition.

If this isn't the right person, or if I am missing someone, please let me know.

thepersonreadingitprobablywillnotbenaoyatsurumi

But then I don't know who to point it at.

I think its a good idea. I like the enthusiasm and I already signed it. Cant wait for PSO2 to come state side. Hopefully this helps

Signed

Actually, I am really afraid that they gave up on the localization since there are so many western players and translation packages on JP servers. Come to think of it, they know there are western players, otherwise SoJ and SoA would be two idiots. They also know about all the translation packages, and they probably know that many of these players won't change to the NA/EU servers. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd cancel the localization, cos if they'd finish it, maybe they'd lose a lot of money since so many people won't go to western servers and people already did what they are doing (translation).

For the sake of us who want to play on western servers, let's hope they didn't gave up :/

What makes you think a company that's incredibly incompetent and big on their own ego will respond to you, the customer who they think owes them just for making the game? Sega hasn't had good business sense or any care about customers since the Genesis days (!).