Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If only PSO2 looked like this...

If I had to choose someone over Lisa, Shino is best Caseal. Shino HD remake nao.

nice re textured and love to see more of the package

If the graphic is like this. The game contend update will be very slow.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    If the graphic is like this. The game contend update will be very slow.
    I strongly disagree.
    Spoiler!

You'll notice those aren't MMO's which isn't very relevant. Most of those are games that were developed within a 1-2 year cycle at most with many, many different areas that were up to the quality of the screenshots posted. DLC came out not long after for most of these too with that level of quality or higher.

If you consider it takes a game developer 2-3 months to get out say... 3 distinct DLC maps of that graphical quality out than I hardly think its unfair to think that Sega could achieve a single new area of that quality within 2-3 months.

More than likely, this level of graphical quality wasn't done because of concerns for other platforms and accessibility reasons for those that are on PC's. The Vita has FPS drops in the game as it is and there are a large number of people here that clearly aren't playing on very high settings. I will say though that the option to bring the graphics more to a higher level for the environment would have been a very nice addition.

PSO HD remake ftw. Good work. Liked it a lot

Hey guys, I just registered here to reply because this was my project. It was something that I made about a year ago and finding this thread blows my mind. Thank you everyone for the compliments! I didn't think anyone would care about my little labor of love project. Anyways, the final images are available here on my portfolio, but they're not very different from the images you've already seen (mostly lighting and color adjustments).

I used to post here on PSO World back when I played on the Gamecube but that was years ago and I don't remember my login info so I registered this account. Anyways, I'm glad that you guys like. It makes me happy to know that I served the source material well. Let me know if you have any questions, but until then, thanks!

Easter egg: The words on the display terminal are the lyrics to 'Can Still See the Light'