Default Analyse My Build? (HuFiCaseal)

I haven't been on this site in a long long time... actually as I recall the last time I visited pso-world was back when I was doing Forest to Falz runs on the JP import of PSO1 on the dreamcast. Wow!

Anyways, I've been doing a ton of research here on these forums as I've decided to plunge into PSO2JP after all of this time. I'm level 15 atm, and here is what I've come up with:

My Goal:
    I want to build a Hu/Fi and be able to put out substantial damage, while leaving room to swap weapons/playstyles when and if the need rises (such as if they do any balance changes). I also would like to equip proper armor at max level. I'm trying to leave some wiggle room to adapt to those situations without spending money for the time being (this may change).

Note: I will be more interested in proper min/maxing in the USA release if it's soon(ish), as I'd be more inclined to spend money on extra mags and character slots.

My Potential Build:
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...b00000ib00000f
    After all of the research I've done, I believe I have the points where they should be on the skill trees, but I'm open to suggestions!

Some Questions:
    1. I'm not solid on the mag stats. I'm not sure if the 30 ability should be tweaked up or down. I've been told that this stat stabilizes your damage, so that's all I had to go on.
    2. With the mag and skill stats I've allocated, I'll meet the 566 SDEF requirement for some armor I saw on the JP wiki, but I'm not sure if that's overkill?

Edit: To the mods - Thanks for moving this to the appropriate section. I was a bit skeptical of placing it in the guides section because it was more of a question than an actual guide, but now I know for future reference
    Last edited by DreamState83; Mar 7, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Best armor really only needs 547 S def. as a cast you can probably skip dex entirely move your points in S atk up to the first on one fighter as you'll get more points. Something like this

Other than that I wouldn't change much.

There's a build thread in the guides section you should use to discuss this though.

EDIT: aaaaand moved lol

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    ... move your points in S atk up to the first on one fighter as you'll get more points.
    Whoops. That was embarrassing! Thanks for the feedback