Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Wow, I cannot BELIEVE this shit!

I don't remember Gwanada EVER being this difficult! Half his fucking "attacks" DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ATTACKS! I'M GETTING HIT BY SHIT THAT I CAN'T EVEN SEE COMING WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

Seriously, what the FUCK is with his stupid head-turn "attack"? HE'S JUST TURNING, HOW IS HE EVEN DOING DAMAGE?! And there's no goddamn tell that he's going to do it, so I can't even dodge it on reaction! WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?

This is so stupid. This is one of the easiest fucking bosses in the entire goddamn game, and he's giving me THIS much trouble?! WHAT THE HELL!? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!?

I am beside myself with rage right now. This is just... no fucking way. What the hell, man?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Wow, I cannot BELIEVE this shit!

I don't remember Gwanada EVER being this difficult! Half his fucking "attacks" DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ATTACKS! I'M GETTING HIT BY SHIT THAT I CAN'T EVEN SEE COMING WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK

Seriously, what the FUCK is with his stupid head-turn "attack"? HE'S JUST TURNING, HOW IS HE EVEN DOING DAMAGE?! And there's no goddamn tell that he's going to do it, so I can't even dodge it on reaction! WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?

This is so stupid. This is one of the easiest fucking bosses in the entire goddamn game, and he's giving me THIS much trouble?! WHAT THE HELL!? HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!?

I am beside myself with rage right now. This is just... no fucking way. What the hell, man?!
    Don't worry, melee has the best defensive options in the game you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    rage
    Going to assume you're a Force main if you're this bad at melee.

You might have missed the part where I'm on a no-JG run.

But that doesn't matter, because this shit is stupid. Like the attack frames on his pincer attack start WELL before the pincer actually physically touches me, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?! IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE!

I can't BELIEVE Vol Dragon gave me less trouble than this asshole. WHY?! HOW?!

why would you need to JG when using partisan

So use JG.

Although I'm not sure how it would be easier with partisan.

I really don't understand how one can have so much trouble with Gwanahda. Especially with the range a Partisan has.

I DON'T GET IT EITHER. IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE.

I think I need to try this again with a cool head, because I'm just making stupid mistakes at this point. Fuck's sake.

Just go kill Wolga-kun or something. He's easy enough.

Stop limiting yourself from using JG.

It should be much easier because HU's weaknesses are all offset by having JG, the best defensive ability in the game.