Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I will never understand why ppl hit things with wands to get pp back or do it period unless you like to see flashy fireworks because of the gear more power to ya but all in all you rly shouldn't be melee'ing with TE/FO with those wands not saying ya can't but hey if you wanna increase your death counts go ahead.
    I don't know about you, but I keep aware of my surroundings when I do just that.

It's for the playstyle that makes it fun to use rather than relying wholly on the techs at your disposal.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    This should be the end of this thread. Nuff said.
    Lock it up and throw away the key, nothing is left unsaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Both of you Missed my point completely why would you would you whack to get pp back anyway?

Yes i understand the wand gear sure,but gunslash gets that done int just a few shots keeping you out of harms way and letting you get back to casting this goes for rods as well again nuff said.
    Because to them that's more in character and more fun then switching to another weapon?
    Some people play game to whack monster, not worrying about every stat point, etc.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I don't know about you, but I keep aware of my surroundings when I do just that.

It's for the playstyle that makes it fun to use rather than relying wholly on the techs at your disposal.
    News flash both of you I do the same and sense I don't melee with it like you do I get my casts off more than the next person increasing my efficiency.

Yeah we will call it Personal play style as you said and don't know about you but i like to play with efficiency not for FUN.

Wanna whack enemies go play HU.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Mar 16, 2013 at 02:15 AM.

Sig by Gama

If you wanna have some serious fun whacking monsters then i'd suggest wired lance/twin daggers.

You look like a bawse while using PA

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

There's no real fun in that when there is a class and weapon with a gear made for it.

Yes, PAs from a proper melee weapon would output more than a Techer with a wand and its gear, but for the sake of what was made available for the class, you can stick with it. Otherwise, you are better off playing as Force.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    There's no real fun in that when there is a class and weapon with a gear made for it.

Yes, PAs from a proper melee weapon would output more than a Techer with a wand and its gear, but for the sake of what was made available for the class, you can stick with it. Otherwise, you are better off playing as Force.
    Wand gear is optional you can operate just as good without having it I know played around with it enough to know wand gear is just some whack gimmick to make it just what it is to you fun.

Sig by Gama

As said, it does have its uses. Ignore them all you want, but it is for the play style if anything as a Techer. Efficiency is a different matter and there are various ways to get the most out of it, but there are times when whacking things with a club has that feeling to it that doesn't come with using a gunslash and shooting at your target.

I think we're well past the point where this is going to go around in circles with the same people saying the same things and no one actually picking up on what's being said.

Wand users:

I prefer the style, even if force/rod are more effective. I willingly trade in a portion of my tech speed and overall DPS for the right to swing cudgels.

Everyone else:

If you're not playing for efficiency why are we even discussing this?

...So why ARE we still discussing this?
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Mar 16, 2013 at 02:35 AM.

I thought we pointed it out alrdy that it evolved around play style.

I know that but you know as well as I do how better it is meant to be played there is no sugar coating that shit nor is there a reason to twist it around to make what i said wrong.

Only use wand gear has is it hits harder and even more with said element applied ofc if its against the enemies weakness now if you got like 6 or w/e damn element wands to use on the enemies weakness when you melee then have at em.

Also pretty sure the monster aren't having that same feeling either.

@Social shush you baddie off with chu~.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Mar 16, 2013 at 02:30 AM.

Sig by Gama