I've mostly been running solo to work on my Matterboard. When I'm not solo, I'm doing AQs with friends and MPA Emergencies with Japanese randoms with 175% EXP on. I've gotten obsessed with Excubes lately, and I want those free ones from the campaign. Plus some of my friends seem to get Excubes almost every other day, and it's starting to make me a little envious. Ok, that said~

(images taken from uploading to my profile here, so they're not 100% perfect)

Oh, so... Hunar can appear anywhere, anytime, huh? Well, that's nice to know. Also, after reading on PSOW that apparently his sword can be broken, I had to try it out. Heh, he's so mad~
Spoiler!

I love this Emergency Mission in more ways than can be stated.
Spoiler!

Think that's enough giant monster codes? Maybe you should throw in Quartz too. And a Vis Bolt just to be sure that I get smushed into paste.
Spoiler!

Apparently this Clone ARKS was guarding this teleporter. Let's see where it lea-- OHHHHHHHH THIS PLACE IS AWESOME~!
Spoiler!

Y'know, I don't see how Gettemhart can talk so badly to my character. She's really quite the cutie. Or maybe he just likes Melphonsina. OH WAIT NO, DEFINITELY NOT. OH JEEZ. SHIINA OH NO.
Spoiler!

OH COME ON THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS FAIR
Spoiler!