Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

hunter/fighter have more weapons variety to use than other classes, so use that. more expensive than other classes but they are more versatile than any others.

http://nicotter.net/watch/sm20057014

old video, watch that and give comment on how hunter/fighter is weak. Sure in a party of 4 force will have advantage of mobs and gunner will have advantage over bosses (though they should be doing support with wb instead), but hunter/fighter can do all of that alone quite decently. even in mpa they are barely catching up with forces using sonic arrow spam while gunner can't do shit. Elder rebellion better than melee at mpa is bs, all it does are throwing enemies far away with their last blast and canceling their last blast will waste their pp without giving enough damage.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    hunter/fighter have more weapons variety to use than other classes, so use that. more expensive than other classes but they are more versatile than any others.

http://nicotter.net/watch/sm20057014

old video, watch that and give comment on how hunter/fighter is weak. Sure in a party of 4 force will have advantage of mobs and gunner will have advantage over bosses (though they should be doing support with wb instead), but hunter/fighter can do all of that alone quite decently. even in mpa they are barely catching up with forces using sonic arrow spam while gunner can't do shit. Elder rebellion better than melee at mpa is bs, all it does are throwing enemies far away with their last blast and canceling their last blast will waste their pp without giving enough damage.
    Google first result:

The player used a slower mode of traveling.

Anything HU can do FO can do better. FO can do anything better than HU.
    "no it can't"
    Yes, it can.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Google first result: PSO2 ???????? ?????????? VH ?? (FoFi) - YouTube

The player used a slower mode of traveling.

Anything HU can do FO can do better. FO can do anything better than HU.
    "no it can't"
    Yes, it can.
    lol if there is any video showing force soloing vol dragon better than hu/fi with an all class twin dagger then i'll believe force is better. and the point of my post was to prove that melees aren't shit
    Last edited by darthvader; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:48 AM.

lol if there is any video showing force soloing vol dragon better than hu/fi with an all class twin dagger then i'll believe force is better. and the point of my post was to prove that melees aren't shit
    I thought the point is that melees aren't shit, they're relatively shit.
    In other words your point didn't need proving

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

If there is one fun thing about being a Hunter that's amazing, it's being absolutely unstoppable. I already have an unhealthy obsession with murdering any Lilipans I come across and I'm completely locked on to murdering a loli clone when I see one. My teammates think I'm a little crazy with my portrayed bloodlust coming from my Cast, but whatever. Once I can taint myself with an Elder Pain it'll be even more fun!

No running! No mercy! Only pain and slaughter! I really wish Lisa was the melee trainer.

Blood for the Blood God

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    I thought the point is that melees aren't shit, they're relatively shit.
    In other words your point didn't need proving
    well if you (or most people here) believe that so then i have no more words, cuz i got all classes leveled to 50+ with quite decent equipments and have spent around 300 hours + on each classes and my opinion on melee arent relatively shit.

well if you (or most people here) believe that so then i have no more words, cuz i got all classes leveled to 50+ with quite decent equipments and have spent around 300 hours + on each classes and my opinion on melee arent relatively shit.
    And I have more than three times that on both melee and force.

So uh.

Good going?

I think SEGA should..

- Give us Stinger level 2 so we can dash cross the map fast as fuck
    - Enemy Step so we can JC on Hunar's face
    - Royal Guard Release so we can fuck shit up for attacking me
    - A divekick that can be jump cancelled.. this alone could buff Hu/Fi
    - New fighting Style "Beowulf"
    - Exclusive lobby action that does all of Dante's taunts
    - And change the name to PSO2 May Cry: Hu/Fi da bess Edition

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    And I have more than three times that on both melee and force.

So uh.

Good going?
    I did say it was my opinion so it's your own freedom to not agree with me. And i'm bringing vol fighting was because i said in my prev post that melee capabilities are their versatile combat, not specifically for mobs or bosses.

So they're better? Equal? Slightly worse in all areas? Dead weight?