Default Vita Screenshot Mode

I contemplate the HOME and START buttons on my Vita. So cute, so shiny, so tiny... gorgeous little pieces of plastic. So fucking uncomfortable!!
    Let's face it: the guy who design the death trio of the Vita (Home, Select & Start) may be the same that design the razor dick for the movie Se7en.
    And the guy who program the screenshot interface for the Vita version of PSO2 must enjoy it for sure. You need to be a professional masochist to think that the best method of making a screenshot is press Home + Start.

And now I take a look on http://bumped.org/psublog/ and I find this, about the next Vita's PSO2 update:

"Take Screenshots without the Interface
    You will now be able to take screenshots without the interface by pressing the select and start buttons together.
    You can continue to take screenshots with the interface by pressing the PS and start buttons at the same time.
    "

I want to grab my cat from his tail and start to slamming him against my house walls!!
    Select + Start? What the fucking fuck?!! Seriously?!! Is hard enough to press Home + Start meanwhile you are playing, I can't even fucking imagine how to press Select + Start that way!!
    You cannot press those with one fucking finger, and to use two, they are very close to each other!
    The fact that the buttons are at the same height level than the Vita's front panel don't help, damn!
    Seriously, SEGA, wtf? A option to hide the hud a la PSP2i is asking too much?
    Also, why not to use the same screenshot interface than PSP2i?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

Damn the retarded motherfucker who design this method...
    Last edited by Outrider; Apr 10, 2013 at 04:45 PM.

PSP2i - Universe 1 / 11:00 Pm - 01:00Am Buenos Aires Time (UTC −3)