Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Techs dont take weapon percentage into account at all
    So a neutral x/weapon will match the same 50%x/weapon hitting a wb target damage using any PA?

I might've been misleaded if this were true.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Just with techs, not PAs

PAs absolutely use weapon %s in their calculations.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Red weapons make you realize how big of a damage boost crits can be. The ability deficiency really starts to get to me when I realize I could boost the average damage of my Over End by over 5k if I just switched from a red sword to a kagudachi. Yeah, the difference was that large.

Yeah I'm really trying to get away from my Red Launcher, but I'm a cheapskate.

Maybe I'll pick something up if we see a new launcher this update.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I'm really hoping that they add an AQ stone launcher to the game. It's sort of dumb that some weapons have 2-3 AQ stone weapons (rods) while some don't have one.

When Ruins AQ hits, Plosion will be upgradable. Same with Fossil Tricks, Latria Rain, and Ruin Charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    When Ruins AQ hits, Plosion will be upgradable. Same with Fossil Tricks, Latria Rain, and Ruin Charm.
    Yeah, maybe I'll grab a plosion just to get it out of the way...while they're cheap I mean.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

I've been reading through this. Im almost able to equip the red weps(love their color). But what is this supposed DEX penalty they have? Can anyone explain it to me?
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Red weapons make you realize how big of a damage boost crits can be. The ability deficiency really starts to get to me when I realize I could boost the average damage of my Over End by over 5k if I just switched from a red sword to a kagudachi. Yeah, the difference was that large.
    red weapon + brave stance crit or fury crit = ^.^

I actually dumped some points into brave crit (only four points, for +6% crit, which actually occurs quite often) as i feel its better than chase skills.

But i have a blade dance and demo comet now so I dont really touch red weapons anymore (maybe ill get a red knuckles as i dont have a 10* knuckle yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I've been reading through this. Im almost able to equip the red weps(love their color). But what is this supposed DEX penalty they have? Can anyone explain it to me?
    They supposedly have a (hidden) -25 dex penalty at +0. According to damage tests, im assuming, and not actual stats?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Apr 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

the only red weapon that is good for me is red twin gun and ds cuz theres no good 7/8 stars that can match those 2

As for sword, lol. lambda aristin is an all class, can be used earlier with few dex on mag, higher s-atk, is also 7* (or 8* i dont really rmb). Honestly dont know why people pick red sword over this. I'd go with 30 elemental lambda aristin which is about 100k-200k rather than 50 elemental red sword

Same goes with partisan/wlance/twin dagger, their all class weapons are now quite cheap ranging about 400~800k (at least at my ship) and theres no reason to use red ver

launcher and rifle might be good but i alr got better ones at those 2 when red weapons first came out so i never get this 2

rod and wand, this 2 don't even need elemental boost so saving meseta to get a 7/8/9* rather than grinding red rod/wand is a better option

And of course, thats only my opinion