Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    Huh? No uh, I've tried to play with a bunch of Japanese girls. Unless they're average to core gamers, they are untrained in using two sticks. Even those who played MonHan (and are pretty good) just can't hack it. It's a shame 'cause I'd love to play Minecraft with her.

That being said, I get my butt kicked on PuyoPuyo.

There really wasn't any Maintenance, there's just a block on my Uni's wireless that's all.

Maan, I feel like I want to change my goal to LV45 tonight but, I just can't seem to hack it. Advance Quests is all I want next to playing Extreme Quests when they come out.
    Unless u have a 4 person party including yourself, aqs arent worth doin. Just focus on getting to 50.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Unless u have a 4 person party including yourself, aqs arent worth doin. Just focus on getting to 50.
    What I meant was, I just want the ability to do each of the stuff. I thought Extreme Quests were out so I wanted to be LV50, but...

Anyway my goal may not happen after all. Currently waiting for night bus, oh well.

I got nearly all non-VH COs done, so after getting LV45 I should have the piece of mind to switch to Fighter on Vita.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Okay then...

I couldn't get past LV43 at all.
    Shame. I still have a few hours but it's not game-time anymore.

Got 40k EXP from a Daily CO and it only moved the yellow bar by a little. Lol.
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

ive been online since the last maint ended so yeah...over a week now

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Just payed to move to Ship 2 to see if it's much different. Hit a brick wall at 45

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    Just payed to move to Ship 2 to see if it's much different. Hit a brick wall at 45
    what wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    what wall?
    Just that the game takes very long to LV up (about 1.5 hours), and I've done the hardest Advance Quest, so there's no need to hunt for any better weapons etc. I'll LV up to 50 when Extreme Quests come out I suppose.

I didn't know that transferring made you lose all of your stuff in storage... I'm going to transfer back but I have to wait 5 days now. Pretty darn gay. I'm "tempted" to just pay for another character to move the stuff over, but I can only carry 50 items that way. At least it will only cost me £6.

Do we know if it's 120 per account or per character?