Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aquayoshi View Post
    I've always wondered why Darker clones look pretty much the same as the original character, just with that swirly dark energy around them. Why not make the character look more Darker-ish?

Something like this:
    Spoiler!
    Yeah clones are way too overtuned I keep hitting one standing in a narrow passage way with rafoie and megid but it keeps doing only one damage, then the imposter ark one shots me =(

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    If you only knew... =w=
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Finnaly got to MB11, tried the arks tournament and its not a huge suprise who I took as NPC
    I got chained by fish and wonda in Tundra >_>
    Spoiler!

Ok afer Jinrai I want this Partisan, looks so much better then PSU's Gekisnata...to bad its a AQ Signo Blue drop and thus sells for 135mil...
    Spoiler!

And a few random shots
    Spoiler!
    Also nice pics. Yeah, PSO2 Gekitsnata is much nicer looking than the PSU one. o:
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Spoiler!

Also nice pics. Yeah, PSO2 Gekitsnata is much nicer looking than the PSU one. o:
    Nedra is sneaky when it comes to that so Rockbear-kun didn't notice D;

And yeah it looks much better, I won't ever get one though, and by the odd chance I do its already heavily outdated

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Geki is my goal.. it enhances assauly buster dmg with latent...

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Gekki is the most sexy looking partisan ever together with, in my opinion, Lamba Bassilion. But yeah 135 mil...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Giant pew pew lazers ftw

Spoiler!

Video card acting derpy.

Spoiler!
    TEAM:Night Arks : SHIP-2

Welcome to the Machine Aquayoshi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    Yeah clones are way too overtuned I keep hitting one standing in a narrow passage way with rafoie and megid but it keeps doing only one damage, then the imposter ark one shots me =(
    Clones are ridiculously overpowered on lower difficulties, since Sega didn't bother to scale their level 50-something-with-maxed-out-gear stats down very well. If you don't have a ranger to keep Weak Bullet on them, you're pretty much screwed. Especially if they're a bunch of Forces.

...That said, though, I actually love overpowered enemies that make you scream "WTF!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!" at your computer, because, by their very nature, ridiculous enemies create lulz. We need more troll enemies like clones in this game, because as it stands now, everything dies ridiculously quickly if your party knows what it's doing. The best enemies make you rage first, then look back and laugh later.

PSO2 needs more of those.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I like how people say clones are overpowered when they're still incredibly easy as shit.

This is coming from a person who beat a level 36 clone at level 23

Welcome to the Machine Aquayoshi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    I like how people say clones are overpowered when they're still incredibly easy as shit.

This is coming from a person who beat a level 36 clone at level 23
    OMG UR SO GUD AT DIS GAEM CYRON

jk

Seriously, though, they can still catch you off guard if you're not careful, not prepared, and/or have shit gear (like me). Especially if you have a full party, and there are four of them. A single clone is easy enough to handle, even if it's strong enough to one-shot you, but it's much easier to lose track of one in the chaos and get blindsided when you have 7 other player avatars running around shooting and slashing and blasting techs at each other, and then it's 4 on 3 until the others can revive you. Plus, not all clones are created equal; some are stronger than others, depending on the cloned player in question.

I personally think they're just right and don't need to be nerfed or buffed. In fact, I think there should be harder enemies that appear out of nowhere like clones. Like I said before, the best enemies are the ones that make you rage.