Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Event

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    The amount of people signing on every day/night strongly disagrees with this statement...
    That's a small and insular group. It's always the same people. :P

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, most people don't want to play the game (PSO2) now, so I don't think it would hurt, lol.
    The amount of people signing on every day/night strongly disagrees with this statement...
    Lol yea they sign in go to B20 and either dance or chit chat away like some aol chat room.. Oh and wait for EQs..being on and doing those things don't count as playing in my book.

What we need is some type of GBR like they had in PSU where you do a set amount of missions in rotation and you get boosted drop rates.. With 11* out I think this would be a great opportunity to those people who hasn't gotten a 10* yet ..
    Last edited by Noc Codez; May 18, 2013 at 01:25 AM.

most people idle at the visiphone to make meseta

do their tacos
    afk for falz

that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Lol yea they sign in go to B20 and either dance or chit chat away like some aol chat room.. Oh and wait for EQs..being on and doing those things don't count as playing in my book.

What we need is some type of GBR like they had in PSU where you do a set amount of missions in rotation and you get boosted drop rates.. With 11* out I think this would be a great opportunity to those people who hasn't gotten a 10* yet ..

You think you know b20,but ya don't you may be right about the chat in lobby room and dance part,but do know that SOME some of these ppl don't fit with you claim. I come there a lot of the time during my breaks to chat with my friends or run missions to help them and I assure you they request runs,do TA's or either afk the shop and wait for Falz or AQ's for that matter.

Believe or not but there are some 60/60 players who do the same when it comes down to it.

You wanna atk B20 and believe word of mouth make sure you have your homework done first.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You think you know b20,but ya don't you may be right about the chat in lobby room and dance part,but do know that SOME some of these ppl don't fit with you claim. I come there a lot of the time during my breaks to chat with my friends or run missions to help them and I assure you they request runs,do TA's or either afk the shop and wait for Falz or AQ's for that matter.

Believe or not but there are some 60/60 players who do the same when it comes down to it.

You wanna atk B20 and believe word of mouth make sure you have your homework done first.

Lol wow pso2 is serious buissness.. Seems to me that your mad ? First of all no one was attacking B20 I was just saying what I observe there and for the record B20 has a bad rep for a reason. It's like being on the 4th floor in PSU (psu players know what I mean). If you want to be entertained by silly acts or drama you go to B20. Seems you frequent there a lot since you just attacked me for no reason. Lol and for the record you just described everything I see so please tell me how am I wrong ? Very few people run there for those reasons I mentioned earlier.

Lol wow pso2 is serious buissness.. Seems to me that your mad ? First of all no one was attacking B20 I was just saying what I observe there and for the record B20 has a bad rep for a reason. It's like being on the 4th floor in PSU (psu players know what I mean). If you want to be entertained by silly acts or drama you go to B20. Seems you frequent there a lot since you just attacked me for no reason. Lol and for the record you just described everything I see so please tell me how am I wrong ? Very few people run there for those reasons I mentioned earlier.
    That was then this is now what you are saying are days of the past and your mind is stuck there you need to fast forward to the now mah friend.

Lets get one thing straight though im not attacking you im correcting you cause you aren't there to actually know how it's been or what they do.

I described what were facts yes,but I also corrected you because it's not them as a whole but some of them guess you missed my bold statement on SOME i'll put it there again for ya don't miss it.

So while it is bad to lump them all in as a whole some would be the correct term in this situation sense a lot of those good player are on that block and chat when they are waiting for EQ they also run AQ's there frequently....so far you would do EXQ just once then stack you passes bout it.

For the record I do go there im not gonna hide it why cause it's the truth and im not one to sugar coat shit either I go there a lot to help my friends there and chat there also help with TA's when they need it. And they hardly cause drama there like way back then the block is pretty mellowed out so yeah.

Sig by Gama

B20 smells like lunchables.

You're so kawaii in panis, Yuri.

Yay for events.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    B20 smells like lunchables.

You're so kawaii in panis, Yuri.

Yay for events.
    Couldn't agree more.. It seems Yuri is very mad and needs a hug at this point in the thread.. What i said is truth sorry if you can't handle it or accept it.. Everyone knows what B20 is all about plain and simple and the way yuri is acting is just proving my argument even more.

but yea to events

Couldn't agree more.. It seems Yuri is very mad and needs a hug at this point in the thread.. What i said is truth sorry if you can't handle it or accept it.. Everyone knows what B20 is all about plain and simple and the way yuri is acting is just proving my argument even more.

but yea to events
    Who said I was mad? Im only correcting you on evolving b20 as a whole instead of some like a good must suffer for the bad cause that's how you're sounding right now.

Don't ride Aya fishing for cool points now Mr Nemesis~.
    Last edited by Sayara; May 18, 2013 at 02:22 PM.

Sig by Gama

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Yea...the little group in front of the counter accounts for the hundreds filling up the whole block....

Let us ignore the 2 + pages of games seen at the counter too...obviously they are only idling in those games too...

While were at it, we can ignore all the JP and Vita blocks...I'm sure everyone on those are just sitting around too, I know JP blocks are known for crowded lobbies with people sitting around every where...