Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Echo must have been Fo/Hu the whole time lol

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Thumbs up Like in Digimon

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Yeah that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that.Probably in the minority but I liked Partner Machinery and this seems like a nice middle ground(people who want PSO mags won't have to make robo lolis etc).
    I like partner machines I like mags. i just want mags to turn into partner machines.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

It looks awesome. I can't wait.

Forget Virgil.(Obscure reference incoming) Those two weapons together pretty much is Lyn(Lyndus from fire emblem[7 in japan]). I make her as a Dumen if I didn't already have a character fashioned after sword master from that series.

Who wants to make Lyn!(For those of you who played smash. She was also... What do you call those, that item that was essentially a Pokeball.)

Pics
    Spoiler!
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Partner Machines? If I don't have to raise it I don't mind I do wish they looked different though; at present it just looks like you have a vertically-challenged helper (since they look the same as normal characters).

Katana looks pretty interesting and looked like it has a PA that allows it to get in close quickly (one of the main issues I have with HU). Bow I'll have to reserve judgement on until I've used it but it looks fairly fun, just not sure how it'll synchronize with a melee class.

New boss looks cool but would've been nice if the underwater bit required us to swim, rather than seemingly running around underwater- mind, if we can run around on a floating wreck in space without dying I suppose anything is possible

Tempted to get the premium package, purely for Karen's outfit.

Echo as HU? Very yes.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Seeing Echo (almost literally) taking up Zeno's sword excites me. I want the new chapters already!

I wonder if Zeno returns as a Braver? After all he's a Hunter, but more adept as a Ranger.

Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Did bumped.org translate it right? The article says the katana can also perform "just guard"?

Theres a lot of pages in this threat, and I went through most of them, but if someone has a wee bit of time, could they sum up everything that was covered?
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It's on bumped.