Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeGoose View Post
    It would seem you have to accumulate the Forest risk in a single day. If you DC during any it still should be good if you can get to +5 in a single day.
    no... did 6 in 1 day nothing. going from what sega said, you only need a +5 risk for it to register but because it is bugged it wont. cant wait for it to be fixed after maint because so many people misunderstand the forest, if it was gain 5 more risk it would have that, not get a +5 risk. im just gonna ignore the topic cause its bugged and people are forgetting its bugged and thinking you need to do something else to make it work. no its just plain need a +5 risk is the intended goal nothing else.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Just to confirm, I was lucky enough to have the Forest AQ stamp trigger once I hit exactly +5 risk from 0 risk. It should work as expected, but the card is indeed bugged for some reason, as I am still unable to obtain other certain achievements.

I hope we get some compensation for this silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    no... did 6 in 1 day nothing. going from what sega said, you only need a +5 risk for it to register but because it is bugged it wont. cant wait for it to be fixed after maint because so many people misunderstand the forest, if it was gain 5 more risk it would have that, not get a +5 risk. im just gonna ignore the topic cause its bugged and people are forgetting its bugged and thinking you need to do something else to make it work. no its just plain need a +5 risk is the intended goal nothing else.
    thats weird, i did my first 5 runs before i unlocked reverse side, and yesterday completed mine after 5 straight runs when my risk was already +5 (to +10 risk then the bingo flipped). the first five i wasnt the leader but i was at the latter five

My reverse card has refused to register anything after I unlocked it. It had all the Lisa CO ones unlocked from the get-go, but nothing else registers. I really hope they fix it tonight.

Any updates on if the Reverse Bingo Card spaces trigger without any problems?

I was too concerned about the bugs to run forest AQ before maint, but I got the bingo for getting +5 forest AQ today without a problem. They didn't mention any bug fixes though related to the bingo cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Tonight, I was able to get stamps for Quartz Dragon, Dragon's Altar TA, and Super Falz without any problems. All I have left is the Extreme Quest one, so I'll try my luck and hope I get that stamp as well.

Finished Super Falz on my friend's character, didn't get credit. Got credit for Arms though.

Relogged and still nothing. Guess it's not fixed. Splendid!