Page 114 of 684 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6832
    The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Guess I better make sure to make a Backup when applying the E Patch this time, You never stop learning I guess

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post

Re-download it from the first post. My dropbox died for a bit.
    Well, that fixed one issue, http://pastebin.com/VWSdTEku seems to be troubling me now to get into the game.

That's PSUMods. It's Currently down. Luckily I had the Story and EN Patch. Just not the Large Files >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky View Post
    That's PSUMods. It's Currently down. Luckily I had the Story and EN Patch. Just not the Large Files >_<
    What's the large files one for to begin with?
    Also, any idea where the back ups are located?

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

... and I learn that just when I finished updating.

PSUMods is currently down due to excessive bandwidth issues from a literal FLOOD of new players wanting to jump in and try out the new Episode 2 content.

Things will hopefully be sorted out soon (on their end) and I'm just glad that I updated last night.

Only issue on my end is that there's way too much text still in Japanese so I feel like waiting until the English patches are updated before I dive into things.
    And yeah, the English patches are all working, just that the new Episode 2 content is very confusing without being able to understand anything that's going on.

There are people there who are also pestering Qwerty and Co. about issues pertaining to the Tweaker and Story Patch files here. I guess people seem more interested in asking questions prior to just reading what has already been posted. I say this cause going through the thread, about 99% of the issues are similar 'permissions' issues and a very simple poke at the troubleshooting thread set up by AIDA can solve 99% of the issues that people are having if they'd just take the damn time to look at it.

But hey, I'm not AIDA so I'll let them handle it. ^_^
    I for one can't wait for the updated English patches for all the new content
    Last edited by darkwraith007; Jul 31, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Game: Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP servers)
    Ship: 02
    Account: Will_Smith
    Character: Rei (07H/08R/09F)
    -LF more English-speaking friends
    -R.I.P. @ SEGA NA

I have a dilemma. So I downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 about a week ago and along with it I also got the English patch. Everything was working great. However, today my game just auto-updated and when I started the whole thing up, everything was in Japanese. I just downloaded the tweaker as opposed to going on psumods.co.uk because I wasn't able to access the site. Now when i try to download the english patch from the tweaker, it says that it failed when it was trying to download the patch. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDirtyDog View Post
    I have a dilemma. So I downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 about a week ago and along with it I also got the English patch. Everything was working great. However, today my game just auto-updated and when I started the whole thing up, everything was in Japanese. I just downloaded the tweaker as opposed to going on psumods.co.uk because I wasn't able to access the site. Now when i try to download the english patch from the tweaker, it says that it failed when it was trying to download the patch. Can anyone help?
    My game patched, lost the english patch, the back up isn't working, playing on japanese now.
    So yeah, suck up the moonrunes until PSU comes back.

http://pastebin.com/DypFD7vz Ran into some errors