Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I would like some normal outfits honestly. I've been dying for them to bring back the Fanta oufit from PSP2i ( I think )which was a Hoodie and some shorts. I love anime but that's not what I always want in everything I do. I miss the way PSU would allow us to piece outfits together but I never really felt bad-ass there either lol.
    I have a hard time getting an outfit that 'feels right' on my character in pso2. The Dewman outfit is pretty nice but kinda business-like. Laia's outfit would be awesome in this game since her coat part wouldn't be attached to your legs. XD

Sadly the game is designed around anime style so it's going to lean that way...which doesn't have to be a bad thing!! They just need to bring in some of the less cutsey side of the anime style hehe I think we have enough versions of school uniforms even if they are crossovers. One of my staples is the Tiger Pierce and I really like the OIl Blink(? wtf kind of name...) but I like a lot of the gender bent clothes for girls too. The one Xeno wears being one of my favs.
    Guys need more oufits period. Sega is lacking in the imagination department all around it seems.

I think there needs to be less Lolis before sega will make less loli outfits. We know that's not going to happen. EVERYTHING IN MODERATION PLEASE SEGA!!
    Yeah I miss how PSU let us mix and match clothing I used to always do that :3 lol.

Also Yuri stays in the Xeno outfit and Echo's outfit 24/7 not one time will you see her wearing anything else but those 2 it suits Yuri's dark style which I fav the most I spoiled her honestly.

But yeah once they decide to cut back with all this cutesy loli/animu waifu clothing and bring in the real deal I wont be satisfied. I am looking forward to see how that Pirate costume fits Yuri or y Duman and some others.

Sig by Gama

My new Deumonz~ マリア (Maria)

Spoiler!

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    My new Deumonz~ マリア (Maria)

Spoiler!
    The idea of making a Duman look like a normal human amuses me. In a good way. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The idea of making a Duman look like a normal human amuses me. In a good way. XD
    Its damn creative and secretive its like her powers are not yet realized and are laying dormant I like it.

Sig by Gama

Well...its not that uncommon of an idea. Seen it with a few others. Myself included.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

The hell is a dewman/duman/do the dew man

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    The hell is a dewman/duman/do the dew man
    A horny human.

I'm not really fond of a Deuman with no noticeable heterochromia. It makes me wonder what the person's point would be to making a Deuman if they're not going to use the special aesthetic features it has. I guess there's the horns and odd skin colors, but I can't imagine many people finding those features as interesting to play around with.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Its damn creative and secretive its like her powers are not yet realized and are laying dormant I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Well...its not that uncommon of an idea. Seen it with a few others. Myself included.
    I have a similar look saved for Billie. Though it's mostly just there just in case.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'm not really fond of a Deuman with no noticeable heterochromia. It makes me wonder what the person's point would be to making a Deuman if they're not going to use the special aesthetic features it has. I guess there's the horns and odd skin colors, but I can't imagine many people finding those features as interesting to play around with.
    I had wondered the same thing too before thinking about it. Off the top of my head I'd say, maybe someone wanted a human character but likes duman stats more. Or it could be a character background thing like Zenobia suggested. Or in my case, it's just nice to have the option to go back and forth like with casts wearing fleshy outfits.

alsoigotabapllionmask
    Spoiler!

I just took a screenshot and though it is a simple screenshot, the lighting I got during an explosion makes it look so much greater than it would have been. One of the favorite.

Spoiler!

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226