Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

"Highly successful" is relative considering this game is easy. I'd say clearing a TA in 5-6 minutes vs. 10-15 is "successful." The latter is pretty dreadful in comparison.

As for wired lances vs. sword, other spin says hi.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

That's weird since both those clear times give the same 100k meseta reward. You have yet to say anything I haven't already said, he can clear faster, but he already finished the objectives and didn't die, he can do TA's faster, but he already gets the 100k meseta reward, Why does he need to go faster and tryhard it up when he can be highly successful only using 1-2 PA's? He doesn't, that's my point. If you want to, I don't mind at all, clearing stuff faster is always more fun and cool to push yourself, but it doesn't change the fact that you can be highly successful as a fighter using only 1-2 pa's.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 13, 2013 at 08:00 AM.

EXQ all 5 stages gives 100k, TA all VH of each area gives 500k derp.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    That's weird since both those clear times give the same 100k meseta reward. You have yet to say anything I haven't already said, he can clear faster, but he already finished the objectives and didn't die, he can do TA's faster, but he already gets the 100k meseta reward, Why does he need to go faster and tryhard it up when he can be highly successful only using 1-2 PA's? He doesn't, that's my point.
    With that logic I could be "highly successful" rifle crawling through Nab1 and only using Crazy smash. =D

Also have fun pissing away extreme quest passes that way. Since you WANT to clear it faster to conserve 250% rare boosters.

Even a good duo could get 6-7 runs done on one booster. It could probably be more with fighter+ranger but the majority of the time is spent picking up things.
    Last edited by BlankM; Aug 13, 2013 at 08:07 AM.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Because you said try hard doesn't him/her soloing EXQ make her a try hard?

I am sorry but wtf is your term of try hard please elaborate?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Because you said try hard doesn't him/her soloing EXQ make her a try hard?

I am sorry but wtf is your term of try hard please elaborate?
    "Try hard" is what we call anyone who's better than me at a video game.

All the JPs doing solo time attacks? They're try hards. Anyone with an 11*? Try hard. Anyone with 1 more element on the exact same weapon? Try hard.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

All the JPs doing solo time attacks? They're try hards. Anyone with an 11*? Try hard. Anyone with 1 more element on the exact same weapon? Try hard.
    http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/1049

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

I wanna be super epix JP person modo(Like hell I do).

I guess a lot of people like worshiping the JP's dicks.

Sig by Gama

Backhand smash have insanely VERY short range which is even shorter than fist normal attack which causes me to miss it alot on bosses whenever i try to do a JA'd one (yes i know i suck)

So i still stay with Deadly archer on most bosses since I already have strong double saber before this (backhand smash) PA came out anyway >_>

to me the best thing about backhand smash and bloody sabarande is that for players like me that like to specialize in a single weapon it gives you a viable option with out feeling gimp compared to DA. i admit range is a problem with smash but in some situations you can stun first with quake howling. for air mobs ducking blow and slide uppercut are pretty strong or just use flash thousand.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none