Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Making a New Character ... Height Advice

Nikoshae is my beloved main character, the one I've put the most work into, and so on and so forth. His body is built around wearing the Blitz Ace line of clothing, and as such wearing just about any other outfit on him is just ... no. Laughable, but ... no.

I have a number of outfits I'd love to actually enjoy, such as Ethan Repca (omg I was such a fan of that look) and a few others ... so I made a new character with the free slot. I'm giddy at putzing around with a character of appropriate proportions for those outfits. I envision this character to be a late teens character, so he's of at least average if not slightly-above-average height. However, I'm not sure what an average height would be for a typical teenager.

Nikoshae's height is set to minimum, so that's no help.

What do you think is the proper height for a character that winds up being at Zeno's height ... or at least slightly shorter? I suppose the more fitting question is what is Zeno's height lol ... what was Ethan's height?

Help?

Also, yeah, he's a Dewman, because why not. And yes, I have a backstory for him XD I always have a way about roleplaying in mind for my characters even if I don't actually spend time roleplaying with folks.
    Last edited by Nikoshae; Aug 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

190cm

United Arks Defender NintenJon25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    Nikoshae is my beloved main character, the one I've put the most work into, and so on and so forth. His body is built around wearing the Blitz Ace line of clothing, and as such wearing just about any other outfit on him is just ... no. Laughable, but ... no.

I have a number of outfits I'd love to actually enjoy, such as Ethan Repca (omg I was such a fan of that look) and a few others ... so I made a new character with the free slot. I'm giddy at putzing around with a character of appropriate proportions for those outfits. I envision this character to be a late teens character, so he's of at least average if not slightly-above-average height. However, I'm not sure what an average height would be for a typical teenager.

Nikoshae's height is set to minimum, so that's no help.

What do you think is the proper height for a character that winds up being at Zeno's height ... or at least slightly shorter? I suppose the more fitting question is what is Zeno's height lol

Help?

Also, yeah, he's a Dewman, because why not.
    Deumans UNITE!

I think my Human, Odin, is close to 200. I'll go check in the game and edit my post or just post another message afterwards.

I believe he's around the same height as Zeno, but I'll have to double-check that first. ;o

I wasn't going to hop on the bandwagon, but I intend for this character to be a Braver/Hunter with a focus on Katana ... because why not. I tried a Katana earlier and had a lot of fun with it, so why not May as well play a Dewman as well since it'll give the early game a stat boost =p

This new character has freckles

Matching Zeno would be 185-190-ish. Give or take. Also have to consider what height his boots may or may not add. So around what Cyron said.

Sadly, I can't check on Tedo for certain reasons. >;

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Late teens?

Xeno is kind of a giant...

SO YOU WANNA REFERENCE ICHIGO/ETHAN!

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

>bodyshape/height/weight I'm actually serious make a ichigo based dude.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    I wasn't going to hop on the bandwagon, but I intend for this character to be a Braver/Hunter with a focus on Katana ... because why not. I tried a Katana earlier and had a lot of fun with it, so why not May as well play a Dewman as well since it'll give the early game a stat boost =p

This new character has freckles
    Yeah, I just checked and my character is 202. He's a tad taller than Zeno, so the proportions you should try out should be anywhere from the 185~190 range, as Cyron pointed out.

Hope that helps!

And, yeah, I was loving my Human (M) Hunter until I got my hands around my new Deuman (F) Braver. I'm working on making her a Braver/Fighter with a specialization in the Bullet Bow, though I'm also going to invest a very good amount into Katana. I'm very great at hitting those weak spots. :3

Yeah, Azanami's CO's give a chock ton of EXP for doing...well...barely anything, really. I was surprised when my Deuman was Lv. 15 before even going to the Volcano! XD

That, and I kinda got lucky with a bunch of Emergency Codes in my last few Forest runs on Normal...even landed me a Sigalga from a Breeahda. Talk about luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Late teens?

Xeno is kind of a giant...

SO YOU WANNA REFERENCE ICHIGO/ETHAN!

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

>bodyshape/height/weight I'm actually serious make a ichigo based dude.
    That actually helps XD

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Matching Zeno would be 185-190-ish. Give or take. Also have to consider what height his boots may or may not add. So around what Cyron said.

Sadly, I can't check on Tedo for certain reasons. >;
    Shoot! Got to it before I got to post. :c

But, yeah, he's definitely 'within' 185-190. Maybe even stretch that a little more to ~193. My character's head is met half-way by Zeno's head. This should paint a more vivid picture:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

I adjusted height in the beauty shop ... it's too bad the hour ticket doesn't carry over to other characters on the same account. There's a tiny tweak I'd love to do on Niko, but I keep not getting around to it XD

Edit: #$%#$%$ it, splurged cuz there was an edit I wanted to do on his mini-me, anyway.

Anywho, thanks for the quick help. I'll post a screenie in a bit of the complete character ... because why not.
    Last edited by Nikoshae; Aug 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM.