Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll be looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    For the player feedback, it's added as and when... when we first get this out to beta testers, we'll be filling in names from big team leaders and people we all have on our friends lists, but most likely they'll be little feedback in the system at launch. If a name's not found when you want to leave feedback on someone, you can just add it.

We'll be lightly moderating this and will block hurtful/non constructive feedback!

On the help/distress call system, this works like a slick notice board, ordered by latest request. The idea here is if you log onto the game and don't have anything to do, you can check the app to see if anyone needs a hand with anything, and maybe make a new friend!

People love the Ship2 Voice Chat, but some can't install Mumble on their PC, or don't have a mic setup etc... and can't get their head around the concept of connection info and ports etc... with the app, it will just be an option from the menu, and you're done!

If there's enough interest in this, I'll continue work on it. Off to a good start already!
    Sounds to me like it's not accomplishing anything that PSO-W already exists for. If someone is able to be logged on to PSO2, they likely have access to the internet and thus, can communicate with english speaking PSO2 players as such through this website...

The worst part of this inquiry is probably your "Player feedback" idea. I think pretty much the worst way to get an idea of what it's like to play with someone is read random troll dick-heads' ramblings about how player X ditched their party when what do you know, they left probably because the writer himself was being a butthole. The trolling and griefing potential of functions like these is always sky high. You can moderate all you want but you will never get to stop moderating because people will post dumb shit every. second. of. the. day. This is the internet we're talking about.

Look it's not like it's hurting anything, I mean you might as well ask the planet earth if they would mind world peace (as in...why wouldn't it be a good idea?), it's just not really likely to A. be of very much use and B. remain exceptionally innocent of morons who flood your "feedback" section with nonsense or worthless tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Sounds to me like it's not accomplishing anything that PSO-W already exists for. If someone is able to be logged on to PSO2, they likely have access to the internet and thus, can communicate with english speaking PSO2 players as such through this website...

The worst part of this inquiry is probably your "Player feedback" idea. I think pretty much the worst way to get an idea of what it's like to play with someone is read random troll dick-heads' ramblings about how player X ditched their party when what do you know, they left probably because the writer himself was being a butthole. The trolling and griefing potential of functions like these is always sky high. You can moderate all you want but you will never get to stop moderating because people will post dumb shit every. second. of. the. day. This is the internet we're talking about.

Look it's not like it's hurting anything, I mean you might as well ask the planet earth if they would mind world peace (as in...why wouldn't it be a good idea?), it's just not really likely to A. be of very much use and B. remain exceptionally innocent of morons who flood your "feedback" section with nonsense or worthless tripe.
    Thanks for your feedback - It's my opinion that forum sites look horrible on iPhone. It's all about UI.

Also, the voice chat being built in is something users can't get here on PSO-W.
    My wife plays on PC, but it's not be best spec in the world, so alt-tabbing for Voice Chat links/text chat is not ideal, but an app would be.

Lastly, this is a good way for Vita players to get an extended experience.
    typing on a vita is awful, so Voice Chat is the best way to go.