Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: PSO2 & graphics

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Even the concepts fall short though.

Not to mention the execution.

The areas tell little to no story. The quests that take you there tell even less of one. Quests should be about doing something for someone, and finding out things about the game world in the process. Are they? No. You're just told to go to some alien planet and commit some more genocide.
    That blank slate I love though! You don't see any people being herded like cattle, so you imagine offscreen areas where they are (my made up story for Amadeusca, rescue humans from being eaten by dragons). You don't commit genocide on those planets you destroy Dark Force's minions, and everything you kill works for him.

Nope. Genocide. So Franka can cook them for you later.

Galactic foodies.

I wish they did update the graphics in the game because, I feel like my video cards went to waste playing this game. :| Would be nice to see a DX11 version of the game or something of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    You're fucking delusional.

Goddamn, you are completely delusional.

There's literally no point to trying to argue with you. This is a level of sheer delusion beyond anything I can manage. I couldn't be this delusional even if I did my damnedest to be so.
    The only delusion here is that you think I'm the one that's being difficult... ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    The only delusion here is that you think I'm the one that's being difficult... ¬_¬
    If that's not the case why did you say anything more right there? He's at fault too as far as that goes, but you're persisting and acting like you're clean here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalana View Post
    I wish they did update the graphics in the game because, I feel like my video cards went to waste playing this game. :| Would be nice to see a DX11 version of the game or something of that nature.
    Would be nice though, better high rez textures at the cost of performance, also takes longer to code for DX11 then to do so in DX9 if they take the time to put it as a selectable option for the game, then most people have to get DX11 cards to see how it is .