Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default guy antis himself

check it out at 49 seconds he antis himself lol. i been playing since dc and never thought to do that. thats skillz

A 60 hit Zanba and he didn't use the special attack once. Not that it would hit reliably anyway, I'm just kind of disappointed he didn't try.

In hindsight this seems really freaking obvious.

Or you can just play a cast :」

He didn't really anti himself, but he had a unit that cured shock or paralysis in an armor slot. Still nice idea if solo playing.
    Last edited by paracelsus; Aug 1, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

No, he had Anti. You're totally capable of doing that if you can time it right. I've done it.

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    He didn't really anti himself, but he had a unit that cured shock or paralysis in an armor slot. Still nice idea if solo playing.
    If he had a cure unit, you wouldn't even see the status effect appear at the top due to being immune to paralysis. Timed right you can get out of shock/short as well. Not sure about freeze... jiggling the stick has always been faster anyways.

Actually, there is a unit that can negate all status effects, it's called state maintenance, or at least that's what it's called in Version 2 of PSO, and the status effect will show up for a split second before it's negated.

But it is possible in the version in the video that Anti was allowed for non-force users. I'm not entirely aware of what is possible between the different versions.

That unit was removed in PSO Ep 1 & 2 AFAIK. That version also enabled Anti for anyone who could use techs, although I thought previous verions did too.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    That unit was removed in PSO Ep 1 & 2 AFAIK. That version also enabled Anti for anyone who could use techs, although I thought previous verions did too.
    I know Version 2 you can cast ANYTHING, so long as the player wasn't a Cast. The techs in that version went up to level 20, and non-force users were allowed to go up to level 15 techs.

Quote Originally Posted by striker0 View Post
    Actually, there is a unit that can negate all status effects, it's called state maintenance, or at least that's what it's called in Version 2 of PSO, and the status effect will show up for a split second before it's negated.
    Interesting. The Cure units definitely don't function like that on GC/Xbox or Blueburst. I've never really played V2 so I had no idea... but the units from EP1&2 (and BB) make you 100% immune.

Quote Originally Posted by striker0 View Post
    But it is possible in the version in the video that Anti was allowed for non-force users. I'm not entirely aware of what is possible between the different versions.
    Every Human/Newman has access to Anti in EP1&2 and up. HUmar and RAmar were the only ones stuck with lvl 5 anti though IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It was removed. Removed and replaced with the various Cure/Whatever units instead.