Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Believe so can't remember been ages sense I played PSP2 AND PSP2I,

I forgot what they were called think they were called Maximum Attacks missions but it was a dlc and you could solo them I did was bad ass too it was one of the few places where you could get 15* weps as well and 16* star in the infinity missions was pretty damn hard and cool at the same time.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Sep 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM.

Sig by Gama

Do you think Additional Bullet needs slightly decrease on its damage output on enemies weakpoint, its really an OP mob killer.
    Last edited by BlueCast Boy; Sep 3, 2013 at 12:38 AM.

"looks"
    1-add diferent walking/runing/standing animations for characters.
    2-add a decent graphics options menu, so you can controll all aspects of the game.
    "gameplay"
    1-give better range to resta or make territory burst afect it, same goes for anti.

2-make a res tech. hp regen?

3-make megiverse usefull, leach hp?

4- make all classes compatible, so if you want to make a FI/te youre not punished for it.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    1-give better range to resta or make territory burst afect it, same goes for anti.

2-make a res tech. hp regen?

3-make megiverse usefull, leach hp?
    These would be nice. Being a support Force has always been my favorite, sadly it's somewhat limited in this game.
    Would be cool if they brought Giresta back for a res tech.
    PSO2 JP:
    ニア [F|Deuman] - 50Bo/75Hu (50Fi,40Ra,40Gu)
    雪子 [F|Newman] - 70Fo/50Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    Maybe you just dont have enough experience at being a force to see how strong they are at bosses. Ill admit the 40 cap was a while back so i cant say i know the class inside and out anymore, but id like to see anyone do that falz arm under 1:30 alone on any class and say it was easy. With how great my team leader plays it and how quick he takes care of enemies and bosses despite me doing almost double what he does per hit just makes me doubt that the class is as weak as youre making it out to be.

And that is the point, to make them even better at what theyre good at and nerf another part, that way the class is different than the rest, it serves a purpose, and its not just the "easymode" everyone knows it to be.
    I want to see that falz arm run. I cannot possibly imagine how a force of any kind can get that kind of time.

- Distribute the Extreme Pass automatically with FUN points everyday upon logging in.

- Fix all aspects of the Weapon Lab (affix, attribute grind, grind). The percentages are just wrong for opening new affix slots. The chances of grinding weapons are also a bit too hard. Attribute Grind is being fixed in the next update

- Make a mission setup for players who wish to have more difficulty. What I mean is if you want to play a mission on VH for instance, then you get the "casual" VH where enemies are as they currently are and you also have a "hardcore" VH where enemies are smarter, stronger and offer more challenge overall. It wouldn't make the enemies' level higher or the drops better. It would just make the same mission harder. This way, if you want challenge, then go for it.

- Increase the drop rates. With the 50%/100% boosts of this week, the game felt like it was "right" in terms of drops.

- Some skills need to be revised. TE's Extend Assist is just a bad skill as currently implemented for instance.

- Make traps stronger/useful.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    God so much... to say on this, but im sure what i have will be said later so lets just go with this one lol.

Forces are still too strong for the amount of safety that the class has to offer. The way i would fix it is by taking out some of it's damage multipliers and replacing them with skills that damage enemies near enemies that are hit. For example, if you use rafoi on an oodan, other enemies X distance away will receive a portion of the total damage the oodan got hit with (amount of damage will depend on how many sp you have in the skill and im thinking 30% is fair).

This way forces would be majorly toned down in a boss fight, but they would be the top mob dispatchers, they could eliminate groups faster than ever, and the class retains it's purpose.

There's probably a flaw in there somewhere lol, but imo it looks good on paper.
    Excuse me? I have a +9 of one of the best 10 star rods in the game and it still takes two or three hits to kill a 50 gulf with rafoie.

The problem with this "solution" is if there's only one enemy the usefulness will be lowered too much and things would take way longer to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    I don't think you have enough experience as a force at end game if you think they are strong against bosses. Plus, the last thing they need is more crowd control. They have arguably the best in the game already. What they need is a more consistent source of high single target damage output. I'd say probably more than half of the existing techs need some reworking or tweaking to make them viable options compared to fire/zonde/dark.

The "safety" they have comes at the cost of having the lowest hp in the game and generally lower damage output.

While on the topic of fo and te.. I know this was probably thrown around a lot already, but we need some of those garbage roadblock skills removed. The ice tree is plagued by them, as is pretty much the entire techer tree. Those status effect boosting skills need to be additive. Shifta/Deband need to have the charge/pulse system removed, and the effects need to take into account gear and affixes to make /Te a viable subclass for anything but force.
    Agreed and I'll also add something:

The long dodge force has? The moment you stop the enemy will go into its next attack so you don't have the time to get in some in between damage. I'm thinking of cats jumping back and forth, force dodges, dodge stops, and cat starts attacking again, no time to attack so you dodge again. Can't even clip through enemies to reach breakables or weakpoints faster either, WTF? =(

Yeah I don't like having to put into resta advance, poison boost, freeze ignition or photon flare either. Photon flare has potential to be good but Sega messed it up. Instead of breaking VH Vol Dragon in two hits with namegid, I break it in two hits with it! Wait a minute... -_-

I think they nerfed Vol's AI while we're at it I remember him more aggressive before. Maybe the only thing that changed was my big power boost since then and learning his tells. He can still be tough depending on the environment though you can be running towards the camera (bad idea to take your eyes off boss even when running away for positioning), get blocked by an obstacle, and be run over by his fire breath but it rarely happens to me.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 3, 2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Merge

I'm seeing lots of complaining about the difficulty in this game, so I'd like to say this:

I DON'T WANT THE DIFFICULTY TO BE SUPER-BUFFED (at this point, because casual player), ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ACQUIRE PARTICULAR ITEMS

So let me ask you this:
    What if you had the option (like the no-partners-allowed option) in party settings that acts as a difficulty modifier, but for (nearly) no extra benefit? No extra exp, no extra drops, no extra items (or rather, being able to access higher tier drop ranges, earlier, because of the level boost)
    Last edited by Syklo; Sep 3, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

no matter how someone shits themselves, if you don't add any additional rewards to new difficulty/challenges no one will do those outside of people who play stuff like time attacks aka niche activities
    waste of time
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Ctrl + F status effect
    3 results, two of which quote one post.

I think that damage of most things should be toned down, to make room for status effects. You could even give chase like skills to others.
    That'll increase the amount of loops you'll have to jump through, but RA and FO might remember that they have debuffs. And it'll might even help them grow out of WB Dispenser and AQ spawn camper roles.
    It'll also help diversify Fi builds and make status effect weapon abilities more popular.