Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Multiple FO Trees vs. Single FO Tree

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    only scrub FOs stay back
    trufax
    lrn2play
    If your a Nafoie type of person and zondeeling stuff then yeah etc.

Also FO'ss who use nothing but ligtning in every area and don't use every element per area and have multpile skill trees is trash.

Learn to FO and build a better tree.

Must be a reaosn why I can just one shot pretty much anything with my FO oh thats right cause multiple skill tree joozek son retire FO.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Sep 3, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    If your a Nafoie type of person and zondeeling stuff then yeah etc.

Also FO'ss who use nothing but ligtning in every area and don't use every element per area and have multpile skill trees is trash.

Learn to FO and build a better tree.

Must be a reaosn why I can just one shot pretty much anything with my FO oh thats right cause multiple skill tree joozek son retire FO.
    brb spending 20 bucks to get additional trees to gain miniscule bonuses
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

scrubFO.jpg

Word son.

That's sega for ya.

Sig by Gama

Miniscule? For force and techter, we are talking about an increase in damage of over 40%. Having multiple skill trees for these classes is very important.
    Quit PSO2

Zenobia knows that i play lightning FO/FI so the reply was with that having in mind; the gains from playing FO/TE and playing weakness rock, paper & scissors would be miniscule to me and not to mention the PP issues for dark/fire/light techs
    P S O W

Damage difference between Fire tree and Lightning tree: 20% or so for elemental weakness but that's conditional. The main difference is fire's attack speed and lightning's sustainability, not 40% damage per se. I dunno which is more DPS though, based on bursts vs sustained.

Both are fun to me, between crazy damage bursts vs never having to gunslash.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Zenobia knows that i play lightning FO/FI so the reply was with that having in mind; the gains from playing FO/TE and playing weakness rock, paper & scissors would be miniscule to me and not to mention the PP issues for dark/fire/light techs
    You only play as FO/FI and you only use lightning? That's only good against enemies weak to lightning, you know. And when you aren't fighting enemies weak to lightning, not only are you doing shitty damage compared to a FO/TE with multiple skill trees, but you are likely preventing any good forces in your party from using zondeel to gather enemies. It's entirely possible you could be doing more harm than good.

Forget about the 40% I said before. If you include the fact that you are stopping good forces from using zondeel, it's an even bigger problem that that.

And by the way, you said you would have PP issues with dark/fire/light techs as FO/TE? That's simply not true. FO/FI is the one that could have PP issues with non-lightning techs. TE has PP Restorate which increases your PP regen rate, and also PP Convert which temporarily increases your PP regen rate at the expense of reducing your max HP.

What bothers me the most here isn't you being a bad force. It's the fact that you lie to yourself and others about it. If you want to be a better force, buy a few skill trees and level up TE. Change your subclass and skill trees depending on the area you are playing. If you are fine with being a shitty force, man up and say so.

In other words, make up your mind. Do you want to be strong or weak? Pick one.
    Quit PSO2

more like
    do you want to pay 20 bucks or not?
    P S O W

He made a pretty strong point and a truthful one and there is no arguing that, the only argument you can make is the one you're making now which is if you want to buy them or not.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    You only play as FO/FI and you only use lightning? That's only good against enemies weak to lightning, you know. And when you aren't fighting enemies weak to lightning, not only are you doing shitty damage compared to a FO/TE with multiple skill trees, but you are likely preventing any good forces in your party from using zondeel to gather enemies. It's entirely possible you could be doing more harm than good.

Forget about the 40% I said before. If you include the fact that you are stopping good forces from using zondeel, it's an even bigger problem that that.

And by the way, you said you would have PP issues with dark/fire/light techs as FO/TE? That's simply not true. FO/FI is the one that could have PP issues with non-lightning techs. TE has PP Restorate which increases your PP regen rate, and also PP Convert which temporarily increases your PP regen rate at the expense of reducing your max HP.

What bothers me the most here isn't you being a bad force. It's the fact that you lie to yourself and others about it. If you want to be a better force, buy a few skill trees and level up TE. Change your subclass and skill trees depending on the area you are playing. If you are fine with being a shitty force, man up and say so.

In other words, make up your mind. Do you want to be strong or weak? Pick one.
    Before knowing I was going to make new skill trees I went full dark and some light for element weak hit for techer (before Namegid release) and split between fire and lightning, but mostly fire. I still have my full fire mastery with some lightning PP save as my main tree, but also bought an ice tree and a mirror lightning/fire tree, though both have the fire tech time reduction on since rafoie is useful almost anywhere and weak vs. lightning and fire share space. Now that I have a +9 silica roses I'm going to reset trees and rebalance them around AQs where everything is weak to one thing as very hards are trivial at my level.