Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11* Bow?

The most interesting part of that tweet is not that the new XQ is coming, but the line:

さらに『触媒』と『EXパス』が交換可能に。

Which I believe states that catalysts and XQ passes will be(come?) tradeable, though it does not mention if this will be limited to direct trades of them, acquirable via AC/10* trade shop, or myshop buy/sellable.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    The most interesting part of that tweet is not that the new XQ is coming, but the line:

さらに『触媒』と『EXパス』が交換可能に。

Which I believe states that catalysts and XQ passes will be(come?) tradeable, though it does not mention if this will be limited to direct trades of them, acquirable via AC/10* trade shop, or myshop buy/sellable.
    I bet that piss off a lot of people that was buying them assuming of course its through my shop. However if it through recycle or something watch it be 1 10* weapon for like 1 xq pass lol.

I'm sure it'll be either a handful of excubes or a 10* weapon.

I'm going to laugh myself out of my own window if they make them 10* and require a 10* trading pass, however.

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    I bet that piss off a lot of people that was buying them assuming of course its through my shop.
    Actually, I'd assume the opposite. With them buyable directly from other people without having to organise runs and count on the other person to be competent, and having to find someone to buy them from to begin with, the price of passes is likely to rise as a considerable number of the the 100m+ crowd buy a ton in order to 50 element their 11* stones (or for the super super rich crowd, 50 element their falz drops).

I don't know why there aren't CO rewards for Extreme Passes. I'd be on a hell of a lot more if it meant more chances to keep stockpiling them for the 25th.

inb4 40-50 mil per pass in myshop's
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

weird, normally we go one week new scratch, next week new scratch as the last one ends and i guess we're skipping a week now? guess we'll know if they do a Nico stream

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post

さらに『触媒』と『EXパス』が交換可能に。

There was another tweet clarifying that, all it is is that you can convert catalysts into XQ passes.

That's horribly disappointing then.

The name of the weapon itself sounds like something that would be in the spellstone shop. My money is on that as opposed to an actual EXQ drop.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty