Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I'm officially that girlfriend who yells louder at the TV for her team than her boyfriend. Because fuck stereotypes. Go damn Colts.

And go Louisville in the college game :3
    Colts holding on to beat Oakland was well...uh...good win haha. Thanks for Peyton though

-Signed Broncos Fan

Louisville?! Nah, Gig Em AGGIES! By the way HUGE college game this weekend with A&M v Alabama. Probably the biggest one A&M has had since I was up there back in '01 (man a long time ago haha) when we played Nebraska for the 1st time at home and won. Was the 1st time they ever did "Marroon Out" and It's been that way ever since. I will say this though Bridgewater is crazy good

Alright recap of Sundays game.

Spoiler!

I would have to say what would almost be a big surprise that the patriots almost lost to the bills with rookie Manuel !

And with the jets . Geno smith just got lucky with the win because of that penalty

And the rest of the teams they all wind the usual. Dunno about The steelers they are starting to slip off a bit. Almost like the chargers. How they do on some seasons.

The 'Boys always make it a nailbiter to some extent. Sure was delicious seeing good ol' Eli get INT'd at the end though, ahuehue. Defense looked really good most of the game. Offense needs to run more. Romo throwing almost 50 times is just not needed.

Honestly, I'm more scared of the Chiefs next week. They looked surprisingly sharp today.

Was watching the 49ners game against Packers earlier and was quite surprise that Niners managed to win even though their running game got shutdown badly.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The 'Boys always make it a nailbiter to some extent. Sure was delicious seeing good ol' Eli get INT'd at the end though, ahuehue. Defense looked really good most of the game. Offense needs to run more. Romo throwing almost 50 times is just not needed.

Honestly, I'm more scared of the Chiefs next week. They looked surprisingly sharp today.
    Aww mayn you gotta bring the chiefs up!

I usually don't talk about my team but. This is what happen during the 2nd half. I took this photo and all I see is chiefs fans! A bunch of jags fans left because jags were doing horrible. Scobee only did two kick returns

Spoiler!

I think it's the coaches fault for starting gabbert because he still injured with a sprained thumb. Though should have put hene in the whole game. Reason why gabbert was doing bad my theory / guess. But for future reference hene is not the answer, gabbert is not the answer and surely NO TEBLOW! . Since the jags lost a game like that. I think it's time for a QB in the draft. Especially since there wasn't a feast qb in this past draft. Although Manuel did good.
    Last edited by Ryno; Sep 9, 2013 at 08:15 AM.

The Redskins are playing like High school teams again.
    Not too suprising i guess.
    Spoiler!

From 2010 with love.
    Last edited by Sayara; Sep 9, 2013 at 09:48 PM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Recap of Sundays game
    I gotta say Kansas City is good. They beat Dallas.
    And sever with manning is awesome!
    I'm telling you guys. The colts fan misses manning. They are thinking in their heads we should not have have up manning yet. Haha my guess. That what I would have not done .
    The patriots win but looks like a struggle win, just like last week!
    It's almost like a TEBOW magic!
    And Miami 2-0 beating the colts and that's one reason they should have kept manning for a while before starting luck. Just like what Green Bay did with aaron Rodgers.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Recap of Sundays game
    I gotta say Kansas City is good. They beat Dallas.
    And sever with manning is awesome!
    I'm telling you guys. The colts fan misses manning. They are thinking in their heads we should not have have up manning yet. Haha my guess. That what I would have not done .
    The patriots win but looks like a struggle win, just like last week!
    It's almost like a TEBOW magic!
    And Miami 2-0 beating the colts and that's one reason they should have kept manning for a while before starting luck. Just like what Green Bay did with aaron Rodgers.
    Spoiler!
    Kansas City aint that good. Coming back to win by 1 point isnt impressive. It only shows that your team needs more improvement so that it can handle both sides of the games without having to post a 4th quarter comeback. If they scored more points, I might hv been impressed.

I dont think they miss Manning. Im a broncos fan from birth but even I know that getting someone young and fresh is a good choice compared to keeping an almost 40 year old qb whose career was almost over for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Kansas City aint that good. Coming back to win by 1 point isnt impressive. It only shows that your team needs more improvement so that it can handle both sides of the games without having to post a 4th quarter comeback. If they scored more points, I might hv been impressed.

I dont think they miss Manning. Im a broncos fan from birth but even I know that getting someone young and fresh is a good choice compared to keeping an almost 40 year old qb whose career was almost over for good.
    you're right. 1 points isnt nothing at all. compared with the jags game. ehhem
    i ask my bro that about manning. and he said the same thing like what you said they dont miss manning. lol.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Yeah a friend of mine who's a Colts fan misses Manning, but only a little. He's more excited that they'll have Luck for the next 10+ years and that they are set unlike my Broncos won't be in like 2 yrs unless Osweiller ends up being good.