Page 18 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128681185181018 ... LastLast

what stuff that's not super ultra rares sells well and is farmable?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    When I look at the ranking for interrupt events, I see stuff like a duo killing 57 Vardha Somas in 1 hour.
    That's almost one per minute. How is that possible?

Do they have an army of people on separate accounts already waiting at the boss before the event starts or something?
    It involves magic, max CPM DPS builds and weak bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    what stuff that's not super ultra rares sells well and is farmable?
    Affixes. I can make like 500k+ from vardha EQ, and of course since AQs are dead that means level 3 affixes are much more expensive than they used to be.

Bursts are very dull though, and maps still have terrible spawn rates (0-2 enemies in a cell on a PC block with >12 risk). I guess nobody who supports the burst nerfs plays melee.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

It was a duo. Duo = 2 people.

I'm estimating around 7 seconds for Vardha Soma's intro.
    7x57 = 399 seconds = 6.65 minutes

I've no idea how long it takes them to kill Vardha Soma, but when I was in a full multiparty and Vardha Soma spawned, I think it took at least 20 seconds to kill it.
    Two people shouldn't be able to kill Vardha Soma faster than 12 people unless those 12 people are really terrible.
    20x57 = 1140 seconds = 19 minutes
    Edit: Actually, two Messiah Times and a Weak Bullet on a single weak point would probably kill it immediately.

That leaves roughly 35 minutes to get from the campship to the area 3 teleporter 56 times (not including preparing before the event starts).
    35x60 = 2100 seconds divided by 56 (-1 for preparing before the event) = 37.5 seconds of traveling per run.

It takes me at least 5 seconds just to load from campship to area 1, area 1 to 2 and area 2 to 3.
    Yes, I have a good PC and internet connection.
    That leaves 22.5 seconds to get to the area 3 teleporter from the camp ship.

Is it really possible to consistently get through each area in roughly 10 seconds each?
    Even if I added too much time here and there, that's still not much time to travel through each map.

I suppose it's possible if they had a computer idling on a map with teleporters at the start and end of each area and simply rejoined that map over and over?
    That would only take maybe 10 seconds per area, so perhaps that's it.

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I don't want to clutter up this thread any further.
    I was just wondering if there was some kind of trick I wasn't aware of.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Sep 17, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDT View Post
    Affixes. I can make like 500k+ from vardha EQ, and of course since AQs are dead that means level 3 affixes are much more expensive than they used to be.

Bursts are very dull though, and maps still have terrible spawn rates (0-2 enemies in a cell on a PC block with >12 risk). I guess nobody who supports the burst nerfs plays melee.
    Even as GU, bursts feel insanely slow. I ran into cake sisters recently with the boxes cluttered up meaning enemies were spawning literally inches away from each other and almost immediately after killing one. It was a way better pseudo-burst than a real one would have been.

Two people shouldn't be able to kill Vardha Soma faster than 12 people unless those 12 people are really terrible.
    I'm not sure if this is the case with Soma yet but there are alternate MPA versions of bosses that have much higher HP (rough wave org blan, tyrant rockbear/rogbelt, etc)

also the boss usually dies in under 10 seconds. I don't know what classes that duo was playing, neither of the IRs I played involved gunners

I suppose it's possible if they had a computer idling on a map with teleporters at the start and end of each area and simply rejoined that map over and over?
    That would only take maybe 10 seconds per area, so perhaps that's it.
    a decent map is preferable yes

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I don't want to clutter up this thread any further.
    I was just wondering if there was some kind of trick I wasn't aware of.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    Even as GU, bursts feel insanely slow. I ran into cake sisters recently with the boxes cluttered up meaning enemies were spawning literally inches away from each other and almost immediately after killing one. It was a way better pseudo-burst than a real one would have been.
    protects are still pretty good yeah, and they usually force you into bursts which spawn fewer enemies than the protect did which is really stupid. they could've done any number of things or at least make solo AQ viable but I guess that's not casual tier enough for them

it shouldn't matter in a month anyway unless they make SH worse than the burst nerf
    Last edited by NeverDT; Sep 17, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

When I look at the ranking for interrupt events, I see stuff like a duo killing 57 Vardha Somas in 1 hour.
    That's almost one per minute. How is that possible?

Do they have an army of people on separate accounts already waiting at the boss before the event starts or something?
    You nailed it. They jump from party to party with people already at area 3 for them.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

What stat affix is best on a gunslash for a br/hu katana main? satk or ratk?

What was that banner that just went across the top of the screen. It was in gold.
    Can't we all just get along?

Most likely maintenance banner.
    maintence starting in 10 mins from that point.

Maint is every tuesday(usually) from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM EST

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK