Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Boost Week

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'd rather have ti be random than scheduled.

My last Dark Falz is last week
    Also, it happen during my sick day (got fever) but still get up for Dark Falz EQ when it happens (My hope for his rare drops.... WHEN IT'S GONNA DROP?!!)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I've not had a Dark Falz since the Wind and Rain stuff started... is it even running?

Now, Falz EQ is also like his super rare drop, its so rare
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    My last Dark Falz is last week
    :P I hadn't ran a Falz in almost 1 1/2 month (closing in on 2 months).

But Really? More set timed W&R? Seems like a plan rather than EQ, W&R just doesn't have that feeling it had way back when it was one of the favorite EQs around because back then it was random for a long period of time.

I really hate these set EQs since it primarily cause a lot of traffic, was barely able to do last weekend's W&R with all the lag during cross bursts and codes.

Would rather have Super Falz or new EQ (good EQs) over old set ones.

Meh least I can praise for XQ boost though >_>

at least W+R is fun (or somewhat fun depending on how you look at it) unlike falz. arm spam is the most boring thing in existence, and if the "LOOK RNG GAVE ME THIS I'M SO COOL" thread is any indication, it actually gives payouts unlike falz's blue moon nonsense. also they had the courtesy to boost the EQ level so it's worth doing unlike everything except vardha

though I think they're scheduling far more EQs than they really need to, 1-2 a day would be fine

running quarry into the ground strikes me as strange, but it's their game
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Adelheid View Post
    I am so fucking pissed off right now, I was really looking forward to today knowing that Wind & Rain will be over. I want Dark Falz back, I need the EXP and Pyroxene.
    Yep, I want P-wand to go with my Motav Prophecy~

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

[QUOTE=NeverDT;3042700]at least W+R is fun (or somewhat fun depending on how you look at it) unlike falz. /QUOTE]

W&R is perhaps the best EQ around along with White Day and that's pretty much about it since the update where you can start choosing which EQ to go which made City overall empty and shitty now.

Just doesn't seemed fun (to me) when it is scheduled since servers will likely run into heavy traffic.

I actually feel sorry for sega, seesh you people. When falz appears alot, the complaining is endless 'We want something else, too many falzs, booo sega' yet when they give arguably the next best EQ with sexy boosts (More exp then falz/quicker then falz/people actually get rare drops) everyone suddenly jumps on the 'We want more falz bandwagon'

I cannot wait for the next week of super falz, probably in no more then 2 weeks time, to see alot of peoples views swap so quickly again, it really makes me laugh
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    I actually feel sorry for sega, seesh you people. When falz appears alot, the complaining is endless 'We want something else, too many falzs, booo sega' yet when they give arguably the next best EQ with sexy boosts (More exp then falz/quicker then falz/people actually get rare drops) everyone suddenly jumps on the 'We want more falz bandwagon'

I cannot wait for the next week of super falz, probably in no more then 2 weeks time, to see alot of peoples views swap so quickly again, it really makes me laugh
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just can't..............

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~