Page 166 of 356 FirstFirst ... 66116156163164165166167168169176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3557

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    This outfit looks honestly attractive on her. Not in a "so dorky it's cute" way, either.

I don't remember that outfit. When did it come out?
    It's the Weltraum (ヴェルトラム) it came out with the lastest fashion update but I suppose it was kind of overshadowed by the playboy suits haha.
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Astral View Post
    It's the Weltraum (ヴェルトラム) it came out with the lastest fashion update but I suppose it was kind of overshadowed by the playboy suits haha.
    I had no idea this costume existed either, and I frequent Cirnopedia for these kinds of updates daily!

'Dem Lillipans and playboy suits, I tell ya'.

At the risk of having fingers jammed in my face and accusations of 'bandwagon jumper' coming forthwith, I, too, purchased a Weltraum today, before I even knew any conversations about the outfit were taking place.

I bought it when it released, originally, but didn't like it. However, this morning, on a whim, I repurchased it. I like it much better now. I think it's the eye color change.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

The 'wild' eye change seems to be giving me nothing but upsides so far. Also, the only thing that annoys me about the Weltraum (since SEGA always has to muck a good outfit up in at least one way), is how the bust is randomly colored black, and does not fit with any other part of the outfit whatsoever.

needs more blue.
    imo.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I still don't like it
    I still think it's for the shorter crowd

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

=/ Jeez Olaf can Nassandra's breasts look any bigger than they already do?

Scatterbrained post is scatterbrained...

Anyhoo, I have a few screens from a few different places so here we go.

Jet
    Spoiler!

Finally unlocked the beach team room today. People weren't kidding, it has some fantastic lighting!

Spoiler!

Ran into this while roaming beach for the lulz. I've noticed it happens to a lot of the longer hairstyles (randomly getting really long for a second). Anyway, its the first time I've seen something like this happen with this hairstyle...

Spoiler!

Finally, I forgot to post a pic or two of my new cast to the thread when I made him awhile back. Anyway, I suppose I can finally live up to my namesake on here (or at least part of it anyway...)

Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    =/ Jeez Olaf can Nassandra's breasts look any bigger than they already do?
    Yeah. Yeah they can.

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Haven't seen you post in awhile nice set up on those poses and usage of cut-ins with nw.
    Thanks! I can't even take pictures anymore without cut-in faces. So lifeless.
    My long absence was due to school (as always). I'll probably disappear again after this ':/

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I have been waiting for this. <3 She's adorable in that. What's up with the wheels though?
    Thanks, I'm also pleased with the cuteness levels in these clothes. The wheels are her pow-pow-power wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    This outfit looks honestly attractive on her. Not in a "so dorky it's cute" way, either.

I don't remember that outfit. When did it come out?
    I know you've mentioned the affect of her awkward proportions in most clothes, and I have to agree. I agreed also, though, that this is a rare occasion in which clothing is very flattering on her, and thank you for saying so!

Chillin' after a day filled with hard work. I really love gazing out at the sunset from the Skylands scenery.
    Spoiler!

Also got my hands on these today. Twin Daggers have never looked better than this on the battlefield.
    Spoiler!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial