Page 237 of 684 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 6832

Least my issue is just (presumably) related to my terribad internet.

Also cancel current download seems to have started working how it used to again for whatever reason so completely ignore my last post.

...Only 523 more files + 14 files that failed to finish downloading to go before I can play again! I'll get to play sometime this century. Literally been trying to patch for the last 9 hours.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Gigafreak View Post
    Bug report! I've got a weird problem. If it's not on Sega's end, then I suspect it's either from the EN and Large Files patches, or my haphazard application of such.

I used the Tweaker to update PSO2 last night, then...
    -reapplied the then-current EN patch via Tweaker, reapplied the then-current Large Files patch via Tweaker
    -saw the partially-completed EN patch shortly afterward, updated to that via Tweaker,
    -went to bed, woke up this morning and updated to the completed EN patch and Large Files patch via Tweaker.

I accepted the prompt to make a backup at the beginning of each step.

Logging in afterward, some of my Client Orders are missing from NPCs' lists. Specifically, I've got Black Slaughter 6 (Dark Ragne) cleared and awaiting hand-in (I was squeezing some Time Attacks in before maintenance and the server went down in the middle of one), but Revelle's CO menu only has Black Slaughters up to 4, and the "I have COs for you" speech bubble icon over Revelle's head is blue rather than green.

I was in a rush this morning so I didn't have time to Filecheck. Will see if that fixes it when I get home today.
    Ran two File Checks and then launched the game without any translation. I still can't hand this CO in to Revelle. Baffling. At least that means it's definitely an issue on Sega's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    While I know it is an inconvenience, could you all please perform a file check if you experienced this issue, update to the latest version of Tweaker, and try to go to the Campship again after installing all of the English Patches that you used prior to this happening? In other words, try to replicate the issue on your system after performing the file check and updating your patches to the latest versions.

I can confirm that the ver. 2.6.6.4 update for Tweaker is the latest as of this post, and the issue with the update locking the program has been fixed by AIDA.
    I wanted to confirm this fixed the never-load campship issue for me. I was updated to the latest ver tweaker, had used it to uninstall my patches and had only applied the latest eng patch after the update. After being unable to load campship (with no other probs so far), I used Tweaker to check all of the files. It updated 25 files. Afterwards, reapplied eng patch, and it's fixed.

Just posting to say it worked for me, if knowing that helps anyone.

Thank you to AIDA and everyone who does so much to try helping fellow players! I'm always impressed at how much volunteer work some of you are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    is it normal for all the all block descritions to be in jp?

hard to find which blocks is the right ones
    That's not normal, they're usually translated.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Gigafreak View Post
    Ran two File Checks and then launched the game without any translation. I still can't hand this CO in to Revelle. Baffling. At least that means it's definitely an issue on Sega's end.
    they've announced few hours after the servers went up that those are fucked up on the official site
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=2386
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Cancel current download seems to no longer skip to the next file to be downloaded anymore when it gets stuck. Just ends the download process entirely. Would be nice if that would work how it used to again so I don't have to do a file check every time a file gets stuck updating, which happens to me rather frequently.
    Cancel current DL only works when you say NO to having the current game, as in could you play yesterday. Always has been that way.

I've been begging for a "refresh current DL" as a third choice, rather than skipping the frozen files, but ....

Not sure what is it related to... My pso2.exe crashed every time I joined Falz Arms. It happens duing intro cutscene right before camera switches to platform. I did file check and can't tell anything until next Falz EQ is announced.

My system is Windows 8 x64, I had all patches installed. Just saying.

Kinda random thought: Why don't we change the name of this program into PSO2eaker/PSO2weaker ala Japanese word mash pun? w

Default Greetings and please help?

Hi Aida, finally decided to not wait for a North American release, played until the new patch came out, tried to update everything and now get: ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform. [FAILED!] when I try to launch from the tweaker. It was running fine until I had to patch. Here is my log:

http://pastebin.com/c0LGsUzU

By the way, I'm no computer genius either, so bear with my simplicity. Thanks!