Page 247 of 684 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 6832

Bug report:
    -Pressing the 'Check for PSO2 Story Updates' function under the Orb menu sometimes do nothing. Is there any pop-out notice that saying the Story Patch is in latest update?
    -Using the Check for PSO2 Updates causes the Tweaker to download the 0kb exe files. Or is it just me?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I dunno if this has been suggested or not, but a really awesome feature that would be nice is a window that pops up that says "Are you sure you want to exit the Tweaker?" if you hit the close button while patching.

I accidentally hit the close button instead of minimize due to my cat being a cat and often thinks my hand is some sort of miniature Hydra. >:c

Would also like to request the ability to completely skip checking for updates and just launch PSO2.
    Sometimes I want to get back into PSO2 ASAP and it wastes quite a bit of time checking for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    I'm curious if there's a way you could change the tweaker to not check for the PC opening video file when you patch the game (selecting 'yes' when it asks were you able to play fine yesterday, as in not using the check all files 'no' option). The last few times I've forgotten to restore it before patching and end up having to redownload 175~ MB instead of just the 30~ MB patch.

I know it's the PC opening video being downloaded because if I run the game afterwards, I click 2 gray screens where nvidia and sega videos should be then the PC opening starts playing.
    I was just about to post how I got the problem regarding the swapping of the opening videos. I left them swapped before updating and now it doesn't work, saying (UNKNOWN) next to the swap option. I second this request if it would help.

EDIT: Ok, it seems clicking the orb, Troubleshooting and clicking "Check for old/missing files" fixed the swapping/unknown opening problem. You'd also have to close the tweaker and run it again to get "Not Swapped" and "Swapped" to show up properly afterwards. Feels good knowing what to do now.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Oct 23, 2013 at 06:18 AM.

Unhappy attempting to "auto-fix"

I have no Idea what to do now. . . I tried everything now and this is my last resort.

http://pastebin.com/USP9L2fp

I'm currently using Windows 7 ulti

okay. . . maybe its because of those 0kb files which I just deleted, re-downloading and if it still doesn't do it. . .

EDIT: screw it, I'm downloading the raw files, keeps downloading okb files LOL
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Oct 23, 2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: additional info

http://pastebin.com/tkNe61t6

I checked for missing/deleted files since I was getting endless tunnel when I would try to go to campship and that popped up D8

http://pastebin.com/9ZmL1e3P
    It said I had a patch and then after a little while I got this.

Got PSO2 working now, dat 0kb files. . . XD

If there's something wrong on mine and other's are doing fine, I must be doing it wrong then.

anyway, its fixed now.

Didn't know about that command. Thanks.
    Guess I'll make a separate shortcut for quick launches.