Page 499 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3994494894964974984995005015025095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 16750
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Found a Weiss Fenix a few days ago and I tested it out last night. I love that thing, it suits Lyaela so well and finally a upgrade for her old Latia Rain.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Meji View Post
    Can't see why people never want to do the Den.
    As long as you're in a party of 4, Darkers Den is awesome for making money. Just rush over to Hunar and kill some bosses in the process, and find yourself with 4-6 Photon Spheres at the end.
    Since they sell for 100k each right now, that's a lovely profit.
    Sine ppl just wanna get it done, some ppl are on a timed schedule so many reasons as to why they don't want to and there are to many.

Though you do get that occasional party that just doesn't want to do it, I had a party who did that to me even explained its good money because of the spheres.

Result?

I went alone the others just up and left I completed it though more money for me I suppose. Yes I had a party of 4/4 that den reduced it to 1 in no time flat.

Ofc I told them they can leave I won't force them to stay didn't want to seem like I was denying them of their TA's so I told them I'll do it alone.

Sig by Gama

Not so much of an accomplishment but more of an accomplishment in complete and utter failure........

Failed to take a リア/グワンマンリン from one slot to two 16 times, on the 17th time it finally went. The downside to this was that i accidentally used a アーム/グワンマンエン as fodder to do it. I felt special.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Yeah there really is no reason to not do den. In a party of 4, the minimum amount of spheres you can get is 4. That's 15mins worth of Den for a 400k payout, or potentially more if you're lucky. My friend has gotten 7 stones from a den so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Yeah there really is no reason to not do den. In a party of 4, the minimum amount of spheres you can get is 4. That's 15mins worth of Den for a 400k payout, or potentially more if you're lucky. My friend has gotten 7 stones from a den so far.
    Eh, this is of course assuming you have a shop...

Also, peeps wanting to do Falz because it just showed up.

Still haven't completed Den because of that stupid Falz.... :l
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Well, there are people though who don't have/use premium and wouldn't be able to sell those spheres and who don't care for weapon potentials either, so spheres are completely useless to them.

(And I was too slow D: )

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    Well, there are people though who don't have/use premium and wouldn't be able to sell those spheres and who don't care for weapon potentials either, so spheres are completely useless to them.

> _ > You dont care about Exp Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post

shop tickets from FUN. . .

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamehosh/C View Post
    She said 'some people.' that doesn't mean her. And I know a lot of people who just level, completely ignoring the tickets from the shop. It's not really smart if you ask me, but hey, people do it.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by kisamehosh/C View Post
    Well, I usually turn them into exp boost tickets, however, it still varies from person to person if they actually want them. Some think doing Den for a few exp boosters is still a waste of time and others who already capped their classes and don't yearn for excubes simply don't need them.

As for shop tickets from FUN shop... you first need to have enough luck to get one.
    I only got 3 this year.