Page 149 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 49991391461471481491501511521591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 46801

mmh, not unless u find a gm and tell them urself, as far as i can tell. pretty much everyone on ship 2 uses it

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    mmh, not unless u find a gm and tell them urself, as far as i can tell. pretty much everyone on ship 2 uses it
    Okay, thanks! Do you know which GM I should contact so I can tell them that I want to use it?
    More importantly, do you know any of the GM's names?

Quote Originally Posted by Xienthion View Post
    Okay, thanks! Do you know which GM I should contact so I can tell them that I want to use it?
    More importantly, do you know any of the GM's names?
    Just use the patch, and generally refrain from typing English unless it's in block 20 or in a party (or your team/guild) with people you know. You don't need to ask anyone for permission to use it, and you're not going to get banned for it either.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jungo Torii View Post
    Just use the patch, and generally refrain from typing English unless it's in block 20 or in a party (or your team/guild) with people you know. You don't need to ask anyone for permission to use it, and you're not going to get banned for it either.
    Thanks for telling me straight up. That helps as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    @Nemhy:

For a katana-specialized-Braver Mag, I recommend building a PURE-STRIKING-ATTACK mag.

Reason: All Good Katanas (10* and 11*) requires over 600 S-ATk or at least ONLY 400 DEX (which you will have more than enough at Max Level). See:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_14.php#nav

Here are my stats for your reference in case you're wondering about your ability to equip certain katanas:

I'm a 65/65 Hunter/Braver with Susanoguren (requires T-DEF of 420; you will have more than enough at level 65) with a pure-striking mag. My stats are 430 Dex, 726 S-Atk, 468 T-DEF; stats may slightly vary depending on your skill tree.

As Braver/Hunter I have 435-DEX. This means that for me, the highest DEX weapon that I can equip with a pure S-ATK mag is "Lambda Kalicizma" which requires 435-DEX (I just barely have enough). However, like what've said above.... All good Katanas require 600 S-ATK or above... and the 11* Katana: "Kazanou" requires only 400-DEX which you will be sure to have at level 65.

Here's a CAVEAT, however... having a pure S-ATK mag is the way to go NOW... but who knows what are the requirements for new katanas in the future.
    Won't have I an issue with having enough Dex to equip pre 10star katanas? (this would be a fresh character so won't have tickets)

What is the best armor set for force atm? With all the new units out, is there something new that is better than a 11* unit set?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    What is the best armor set for force atm? With all the new units out, is there something new that is better than a 11* unit set?
    Define better. Here's all of the cumulative stat additions from the base armor sets: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...95%B0%EF%BC%89

After a long break from trying to download PSO2, I actually succeeded. Everything works now. But now I have a new problem, Story Quest-wise.

On Matter Board 7 - C6, am I supposed to get an S-Rank? I keep clearing it and the Matter Board doesn't seem to want to acknowledge I finished it. If so, how do I get S-Rank?

Doubt that you need an S-Rank. Are you sure you're finishing the correct quest? Only finishing The Truth Beneath the Sand counts for that MB node, doing the Affin's branch won't work.

A few questions:

1.Does weapon element decreases the damage to enemies of the same element type?
    As example, Dark type weapon against a Gwanahda.

2. How much damage increase by having 50 Element toward an enemy who's neutral to it?
    As example, Lightning type weapon against a Rappy.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur