Smile [Ship6]looking for friends and team

Hello and my ID is YKM-EX and main character is called YKM-MS1, a pso player now is on ship6
    there is nothing about to say but...okay just say something
    for the online time, i always be in the game at about 17:00 to bedtime which is 23:00 and it is GMT-5 (I am in east of Canada )
    my main character is YKM-MS1 which is a black robot and like playing BR/HU, RA/HU(nice WB!) or GU/HU (lots of shooting things and i know BRHU playing bow is a little bit silly )
    every day at night i may do the ハンス missions (those about 28000 exp missions) and 5 TA (which names 走破演習 in game) for some income.
    in summary, looking for friends that always active in SH or VH difficuly and i always be in channel B-010 or 206.
    so... that's it

Quote Originally Posted by YKM_MS1 View Post
    Hello and my ID is YKM-EX and main character is called YKM-MS1, a pso player now is on ship6
    there is nothing about to say but...okay just say something
    for the online time, i always be in the game at about 17:00 to bedtime which is 23:00 and it is GMT-5 (I am in east of Canada )
    my main character is YKM-MS1 which is a black robot and like playing BR/HU, RA/HU(nice WB!) or GU/HU (lots of shooting things and i know BRHU playing bow is a little bit silly )
    every day at night i may do the ハンス missions (those about 28000 exp missions) and 5 TA (which names 走破演習 in game) for some income.
    in summary, looking for friends that always active in SH or VH difficuly and i always be in channel B-010 or 206.
    so... that's it
    hey not sure u would wanna join my team our peak playing time is between 11am-3pm GMT! but because i play GMT if u ever need some1 to play with i dont mind add me as a frend my character name is genesis

of course if u also wanna join our team that would be great 2

i am sure i wanna join any team with english, and see how the team is. for sure i wanna to ask about is there any rule like have to do 450 or 350 points missions or get together when Emergency……?
    well, my online time always from17.00-23.00 but it is in GMT-5. just make friend and see when could we meet together

Quote Originally Posted by YKM_MS1 View Post
    i am sure i wanna join any team with english, and see how the team is. for sure i wanna to ask about is there any rule like have to do 450 or 350 points missions or get together when Emergency……?
    well, my online time always from17.00-23.00 but it is in GMT-5. just make friend and see when could we meet together
    Theres no requirements to join my team.

We all play together when we want and help each other if we aint busy

our team master doesnt request it but its greatly appriciated if u do team cos so that our photon tree can continue to grow. ima add u as a frend now