View Poll Results: I am about 50% through Project CHAIN SAWD. Before I spend countless hours tracking down a legit one

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 69.23%
  • No

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im guessing ur in ult caves and ill tell u, its not gonna help unless ur like lvl 140, a red sword, or saber or other red weps wud be much more usefull

God
    I don't know, but it is really dark down here...

I like the way it makes sparks come from nowhere when you hit nothin but air, not even a wall! its like a magical sparklysummoning thingy...
    does that make u want 2 have it more?

ithink there are a lot better weps to look for but i might be wrong the only time i used chainsawd was on cast looked cool but didn't deal that much damage

Skyly ult caves. Vulmer. I've found 4 of them, 3 in C1 and one in C2

Ok, this is helping me out a bit now. I still need to know what the max grinder is (some sites vary info) and would like to know how many runs it took you to do this. I must have slayed 1000 of these cheeky vulmers to no avail. I see 4 people disagree on my attempt at it. Nice to see some varied opinions. I am not too worried about real power, i wanted something cool, more powerful than my Last Survivor with the same special. i think it fits the bill rather nicely.

~JGaff~

(Keep firing away folks, I'll keep asking around until I find this damn thing...hehehehe)

I'll say this much... I MISS MY CHAIN SAWD!!!! I traded it for... crap I don't even remeber!!

anyway I highly suggest you get one and a RED SWORD while your down there, trust me on this you'll like both swords!

and yeah the max grind is 15... man I miss that sword

There's a lotta twin sabers I'll never get to use... I'm going to miss this game a lot... I need a cookie...

Do me a favor right now. Try to remember the beat time of when you got it. I could then set my clock and run throught the caves accordingly.

~JGaff~