Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

just like in pso2 case
    someone throws them money
    in both cases neither will learn ever anything
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I feel bad for our SEA bretheren. Let's just hope there's no unecessary IP Banning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinureal View Post
    Personally, I don't care anymore; they are taking so long that I'm already deep into the actual jp version and don't wanna start over.
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnideo View Post
    I feel bad for our SEA bretheren. Let's just hope there's no unecessary IP Banning.
    Friends told me it's what exactly happened for their R.O.2 experience.
    What's keeping it from happening to SEGA's PSO2?
    "Become the change that you wish for in this world!"

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I started off PSO2 thinking I'll play the JP version until the US version came out, and make a new character in the US to enjoy the story. Now I'm completely burnt out from the game and have no desire to play, and there's still no US version in sight. So, there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I started off PSO2 thinking I'll play the JP version until the US version came out, and make a new character in the US to enjoy the story. Now I'm completely burnt out from the game and have no desire to play, and there's still no US version in sight. So, there's that.
    I had to same problem, except i started a year ago and played for a few days and stoped, and recently came back when i realized there seems to be no hope for one (as i was waiting untill the release and played other games)

But from what i have seen the bulked english community seems just as a-holish as i expected, 20 is always a mess when i go in, i think yesterday i saw someone insulting a russian just because he was in an "english" block on a "japanese" game.

so it appears i did not miss much not being here..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I had to same problem, except i started a year ago and played for a few days and stoped, and recently came back when i realized there seems to be no hope for one (as i was waiting untill the release and played other games)

But from what i have seen the bulked english community seems just as a-holish as i expected, 20 is always a mess when i go in, i think yesterday i saw someone insulting a russian just because he was in an "english" block on a "japanese" game.

so it appears i did not miss much not being here..
    come to ship 07. we'll welcome you all
    "Become the change that you wish for in this world!"

It's surprising to hear complaint about our community. I guess one should always expect a poor community while online, just because of the interface used. But PSO2 seems generally much better than many other communities I've seen.

I suppose if I were to give advice on the matter, it would be to ignore or even blacklist people you don't like. You can easily notice one rude person in a crowd of saints, and it's that rude person who stands out. Luckily with this game, it's fairly easy to stick to people you like, so luckily you aren't stuck with jerks.

Changing a bomb's locations doesn't change its function.. I have run into a few toxic players in my time in PSO2 but most have either disappeared or hate me enough to avoid me =^.-= The game has a large community but only a fraction isn't Japanese, good luck getting far if you're an a--. Also, as an avid LoL player, this community is pretty great compared to what it could be lol. An English version of the game would tend to have a higher density of toxic players tho, not saying JP doesn't have its toxic players it's just we don't see most of the toxic players that are Japanese given our almost enclosed community(s).
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

I logged on WoW for the first time in a month. I tanked a wing of a raid to check out the story. About half the raid was giving me a hard time because they didn't like my attitude.

Now, I'm not sure if you see me post much on these forums, but... like, what?