Page 239 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1391892292362372382392402412422492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 46801
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Anyone know what the "Dim Light" survey is? Or a pic of what it looks like? Been in seabed for hours and haven't seen it once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tru Reaper View Post
    You choose the 1st option...The 2nd option gives you an explanation of why she is there.
    To be clear, you hand in quests, get quests, or view quests available with the option that has (xx/20) where xx is the number of client orders you currently have.
    xx/40 for people with premium or AC purchased CO added
    xx/60 for people with premium and AC purchased CO added.

Quote Originally Posted by Patmaster View Post
    Can someone tell me what the problem is when pso2.exe keeps crashing whilst changing blocks every time? :/
    There could be a problem with one of the files within the game. Preferred method is a file check(off game launcher itself) then reinstall of the English patches, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    You choose the 1st option...The 2nd option gives you an explanation of why she is there.
    To be clear, you hand in quests, get quests, or view quests available with the option that has (xx/20) where xx is the number of client orders you currently have.
    xx/40 for people with premium or AC purchased CO added
    xx/60 for people with premium and AC purchased CO added.
    It says the same thing, and I don't have any choices she just says what I posted lol. Do I need to do something to unlock this? Cause I don't have 0/20 daily orders... I just have Everyone's' Client orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tru Reaper View Post
    It says the same thing, and I don't have any choices she just says what I posted lol. Do I need to do something to unlock this? Cause I don't have 0/20 daily orders... I just have Everyone's' Client orders.
    Don't you need to have cleared one of Afin's quest to access daily orders?

What attributes are overall better on weapons? Fire? Light? Or something else?
    Last edited by Velad; Dec 20, 2013 at 01:51 AM.

shoot im affixing three abilities onto a weapon.

i have vol soul, power 2, and shock 1 across all three weapons.

with a 20% booster,
    vol soul: 100%
    power 3: 70%
    shock 2: 100%

I thought, that power 3 would work like moving up to shock 2, or at least give me a higher probability than a base of 50%. is it a rule or something that raising abilities like power to level 3 can only be 50%? if i through a mutation in there, it raises power 3's odds 60%, but lowers shock 2 to 60 (i think, cant remember).

so i can either,
    100, 100, 70
    or
    100, 80, 80

now, im really not sure what to do here. the 80% method looks slightly more doable than 70%, but i have had stuff fail on me at 80%. and 70 percent its still kinda a gamble.

anybody have any insight or suggestions maybe? the more i think about it the more i think the 80% might be the better one.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Don't you need to have cleared one of Afin's quest to access daily orders?
    I can't believe it was that simple lol, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    shoot im affixing three abilities onto a weapon.

i have vol soul, power 2, and shock 1 across all three weapons.

with a 20% booster,
    vol soul: 100%
    power 3: 70%
    shock 2: 100%

I thought, that power 3 would work like moving up to shock 2, or at least give me a higher probability than a base of 50%. is it a rule or something that raising abilities like power to level 3 can only be 50%? if i through a mutation in there, it raises power 3's odds 60%, but lowers shock 2 to 60 (i think, cant remember).

so i can either,
    100, 100, 70
    or
    100, 80, 80

now, im really not sure what to do here. the 80% method looks slightly more doable than 70%, but i have had stuff fail on me at 80%. and 70 percent its still kinda a gamble.

anybody have any insight or suggestions maybe? the more i think about it the more i think the 80% might be the better one.
    I would just do Shock I instead of making Shock II, it has literally the exact same proc chance, duration, and stagger frequency as Shock II... You should be able to get 100% with all 3 with a booster that way if you grab a Vol Soul, Power II, Mutation I weapon instead of your third Shock I fodder.
    Last edited by Arksenth; Dec 20, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velad View Post
    What attributes are overall better on weapons? Fire? Light? Or something else?
    Light is generally regarded as the best element, with fire and lightning being about equal after it.