Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1343

Dex penalty be dammed! - surprisingly it helps /alot/ in SH
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Needs zanba for pso1 melee quartecta.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Needs zanba for pso1 melee quartecta.
    when it doesnt cost 2-3mill to lv5 extend, thats my next plan after getting soul eater to lv5 and affixing both that and daylight scar

Edit: after about 110-125 attempts at lv18 (2% boost to great success) /o/ all-class MKB
    Last edited by Dnd; Jan 17, 2014 at 12:03 AM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

So modifying techs is bunk as expected?

However extending things did make leveling a bit more stream lined but until I have it maxed out I won't be using any extends on what I equip.

I found that I could greatly increase the power of my Bianco Parasol with the weapon crafting system. Not too important. but I can buy it without premium, and it is a gunslash with a spirit collector latent. So, now I can use it to recover PP as a Fo. (also +style points)

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Yeah I've spent about 40 million on T-fragments so far. Assuming you buy them for 50k it will take around 70 million to complete all the Tech Customize achievements.
    so because of RNG and shit economy, this system isnt worth it and is a waste of time isnt it? (can still sell the t-fragments to profit from people bothering with the system)
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Generally, crafting is just another system to keep us busy wasting time and money.
    Think of it as a highly convoluted way of doing weapon camos, and minor casting variations (the kind of things we should see on skill trees).

Many benefits of crafting are overshadowed by the demerits, ie. the results lean towards negatives instead of positives.
    There are a few decent perks here and there, such as being able to make low level stuff usable, and some tech customizations are potentially interesting.
    Crafted items just won't ever be as good as half of the 10 stars.

It's pretty clear the system wasn't designed to please us, but to take advantage of us.
    It feels very much incomplete. General implementation suggests lazy shortcuts (eg. generic stat templates for everything).
    I'm certain they threw together the bare minimum so that they can dripfeed us the rest over the next year or two.

If you do get into crafting, just don't expect much more than aesthetic improvement.
    It's probably a decent alternative for new players who may never see certain 10 star drops.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Generally, crafting is just another system to keep us busy wasting time and money.
    Think of it as a highly convoluted way of doing weapon camos, and minor casting variations (the kind of things we should see on skill trees).

Many benefits of crafting are overshadowed by the demerits, ie. the results lean towards negatives instead of positives.
    There are a few decent perks here and there, such as being able to make low level stuff usable, and some tech customizations are potentially interesting.
    Crafted items just won't ever be as good as half of the 10 stars.

It's pretty clear the system wasn't designed to please us, but to take advantage of us.
    It feels very much incomplete. General implementation suggests lazy shortcuts (eg. generic stat templates for everything).
    I'm certain they threw together the bare minimum so that they can dripfeed us the rest over the next year or two.

If you do get into crafting, just don't expect much more than aesthetic improvement.
    It's probably a decent alternative for new players who may never see certain 10 star drops.
    You are giving Sega too much credit. It is most likely sub par due to not getting the game. (Yes plenty developers don't get their games)

Well you've seen how inept they can be in their own game in all those streams...

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Anyone that was expecting anything else is delusional.

Now the plebs can make some money selling mats and frags. That's a good thing, no? All that trash you used to vendor can now be converted into money.