Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

gives me more time to play around with 3D custom girl
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    I considered it but the leggings are too long and the bra has fur on it. I'm not sure where the oni craze came from, but needless to say I dont think it was Urusei Yatsura. The attention to detail would have been better than that, not to mention there isn't a full body suit that I've seen so no one could be Rei or Mr Invader.
    Setsubun is a seasonal event in Japan, and this scratch is coinciding with that. More than Lum, when I first saw the new outfits I was thinking Keroro gunso and the setsubun episode with Natsumi improperly transformed into a oni www. What sega did fail at is a talis that looks like throwing beans....

With the extension of maintenance, I'm hoping they'll give out a 1day pass as well :/

FUCKSEGA

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    While we're on the subject of chat, please remember that if you're in 12/12 MPA, that means that you are not alone. Which means you are not playing alone, whether you want it or not. So if you get something nice like a code or you see a red box or simply if you get KOed (for whatever reason), use a friendly macro to actually tell everybody.
    Since about the release of Episode 2 (so that's like 6 months ago) I've seen more and more people who simply won't say anything. Like, there's a red code for eggs (chance for a sweet unit) and nobody says anything. Or there's a Rigshreider spawning and people will sooner mano a mano oneshot him than tell anybody. What also happens is that sometimes you try to rally up people (like, "Haze Draal Red Code in b-5, triple boost") you can clearly see there are 5/6 people in the MPA, but nobody will come, like suddenly it's all about going somewhere else on the map just to make sure not to fight that boss. Or the few that come will let you on the ground, kill the boss, loot it and move along like they never saw anything.
    If you behave like you're alone on the servers, play alone in locked MPAs, because in a public one, you're a waste of space.
    <pos> , issue solved xD i set it to ctrl f2 on everychar, and set an auto word when i die, "its over Rover"

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I found it helpful to keep the Enemies and E-Trials in Japanese. Then just use /a /toge <et1> @ <pos>

Welp, more time to catch up on anime I guess...

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    FUCKSEGA
    Agreed. Best post in this thread imo.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

15 Boulevard de Ménilmontant, Paris, France

Back online.

Servers are up.

Enjoy people.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

I've yet to encounter any Lum "cosplayers" in-game. To be fair though, that show came out before a good chunk of the PSO2 playing population was even born. And the manga got started back in the 70s.
    I bought it for my character which is already a cosplay. I don't have green hair in neither her or my FP, but I put them on the FP anyway. Lum was such an adorable character.

While we're on the subject of chat, please remember that if you're in 12/12 MPA, that means that you are not alone. Which means you are not playing alone, whether you want it or not. So if you get something nice like a code or you see a red box or simply if you get KOed (for whatever reason), use a friendly macro to actually tell everybody.
    Since about the release of Episode 2 (so that's like 6 months ago) I've seen more and more people who simply won't say anything. Like, there's a red code for eggs (chance for a sweet unit) and nobody says anything. Or there's a Rigshreider spawning and people will sooner mano a mano oneshot him than tell anybody. What also happens is that sometimes you try to rally up people (like, "Haze Draal Red Code in b-5, triple boost") you can clearly see there are 5/6 people in the MPA, but nobody will come, like suddenly it's all about going somewhere else on the map just to make sure not to fight that boss. Or the few that come will let you on the ground, kill the boss, loot it and move along like they never saw anything.
    If you behave like you're alone on the servers, play alone in locked MPAs, because in a public one, you're a waste of space.
    You're not alone. However it's the quality of MPAs overall that dropped, I have my fair share of bad players usually during daytime JST, people doing what your described, people that will ruin my Zondeel crowd control by activating it(look a Zondeel I'll activate it!), people that ignore you when you die, etc, etc.

At evening JST it is much better: the LQ flows nicely, the pack stays together, people revive you instantly and they actually use your Zondeel to their advantage. Just the other day, I went from lv 52 to 57, form well-organized groups.