Question Problem getting past the opening with tweaker

I can run through the openings just fine, but I just get a black screen after them. I tried restoring the files. Each time I try restoring each item they fail. I can play without the patches loaded just fine. I can't remember whether I can post the error log report or not. If I can I will, but I won't post it unless someone says it's allowed. Please help! I really want to play more!

Thanks =D I realized that restoring files error was just my own error, because they were never missing in the first place. However, I believe my true problem is that I cannot successfully update and install my new english patch files and large english patch files. The older patches install, but they do not work. Also, the Story Patch installs and updates just fine. I do not know if it works in game or not. Here is the link to my log: http://pastebin.com/WcWTH5Fc
    Last edited by Uneasybonney; Jan 22, 2014 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    You got all sorts of stuff going wrong there o.o Do you have any firewalls or antivirus programs?
    Yeah, I use Vipre. Should I disable it when I patch or just try making Tweaker invulnerable to the firewall?

Got the black screen problem aswell.. I can´t use PSO2 launcher or PSO tweaker to start the game now so you´re not alone! Really great game so far tho, loving it
    Ranger ship 2 Name: Satroms