Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunewearl Help

There's one small problem. I'm not gonna be going online. Ever. For eternity. Anyways, I don't have patience, hence my frustration with my character.

things only get wores if ur fustrated only patiance will get u through i'm stuck on caves in ultimate and i can't seem to do damage even with a normal atk so we r pritty much in the same situation. keep ur cool and u'll get threw take it from me and i allways get hit by them critically the only thing thats keeping me alive is one set of rare weapon and they are DELSABERS SABER and SHIELD OF DELSABER. with both of them equip they power up my character alot but his accuracy stinks so i really dosen't matter if i have both of thoes items equiped. my patience is what is helping me stay alive that long.

I guess. Can a Whitill find a Shield of Delsaber? My friend said they can't, but I have a Delsaber's Buster, so I need teh sheild.

a friend of mine found one and i traded him for it but sec id's that have a high chance of finding them are viridia, pinkall, and yellobron. i've seen it in a guid that tells u all of the rare weapons that each class can find and these have the highest chance.

Yeah, I found it all right. This blows, now I gotta stick with a Red Saber. A RED SABER! This is pathetic. Anywho, have you heard of a weapon called Heart of Poumn?

Really? As far as I know (which isn't a lot, I assure you), it's the only weapon that only Hunewearls can use. It's a claw or dagger type weapon. My friend has one, and I was willing to swap about 15 rares, enough grinders to equal 46, tons of meseta, different MAG's, etc., but he's not interested. It's really rare, and whitill's can't find them.

I don't remember. Brain lapses. Anyways, would you take that offer of all that stuff if you were my friend and had Heart of Poumn?

Offline, skyly is the only ID that can get them, and it comes from a love rappy from the ultimatte temple, which makes it quite a hard find, and it's a very cool weapon, and actually good too., so i probably wouldnt trade it if I were him.

I happen to be looking for one now.