Page 62 of 158 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post
    :/ strange, do you run it with the regular pso2 launcher?.. also did you go into RadeonPro's propertys and select to always run as administrator?
    I have to run it as administrator for some reason (the game nor the launcher are running as admin ). Same result with the games normal launcher and the custom one. There may be some conflicting software that I haven't noticed I have had running while trying to play the game with SweetFX though. It is possible that disabling the advanced D3D9 hooking can fix it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I have to run it as administrator for some reason (the game nor the launcher are running as admin ). Same result with the games normal launcher and the custom one. There may be some conflicting software that I haven't noticed I have had running while trying to play the game with SweetFX though. It is possible that disabling the advanced D3D9 hooking can fix it though.
    hmmm I haven't messed with D3D9 or the other settings yet so that might be.. I launch my game with the regular pso2 launcher through radeonpro and I always have the FPS counter displayed so I know it's running from the start... another thing I did even though I doubt it even does anything, I added the pso2launcher.exe to the Triggers tab in the pso2 profile..
    LucidRealm / Ship02

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post
    hmmm I haven't messed with D3D9 or the other settings yet so that might be.. I launch my game with the regular pso2 launcher through radeonpro and I always have the FPS counter displayed so I know it's running from the start... another thing I did even though I doubt it even does anything, I added the pso2launcher.exe to the Triggers tab in the pso2 profile..
    During one of the periods where it simply wouldn't hook, adding the launcher to the triggers didn't fix it. I think restarting my PC is what fixed it for me (however I have also restarted my PC and that didn't fix it). It is baffling. I do think it is likely that the D3D9 hooking could simply not work sometimes, which is why disabling the more advanced method might get it to work.

EDIT 2: So I disabled advanced D3D9 hooking and it hooked the very first try and hasn't booted me off yet. I think I have been on for around 15 minutes, which is much longer than it normally takes for gameguard to kick you off for using sweetfx without RadeonPro. If anyone else has issues where sweetfx never/rarely hooks, try it out and let me know if it works. The option is in settings under general. It is a checkbox you need to select.
    tried this too but still didnt work +_+

man i hope this tool gets update soon

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    tried this too but still didnt work +_+

man i hope this tool gets update soon
    The update has been in the works for months, so I doubt it will take much longer. Purely speculation though as nothing has been said for a while.

Um.. help? I get this every time i start up PSO2 with SweetFX from the RadeonPro shortcut.
    Spoiler!

Does somebody know how to get around this? It is driving me crazy..

Edit 1: Seems like i've made it worst, the game doesn't want to start anymore, welp time to play PS Vita version until someone helps me get SweetFX working.
    Last edited by PandoraFX; Jan 21, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

If you turn on the fps counter, you can see it right at the start. if my fps counter isnīt showing, i know it hasnīt hooked up

and my settings for sweetfx and radeon pro
    Spoiler!

and the result:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 11, 2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: merged double post

Hey! I've been playing with Radeon Pro myself for a bit and I found an effective way to allow it to hook PSO 2 as of now with SweetFX in tact.

Basically, I followed this suggestion I found in the "How to launch PSO2 directly" thread but modified one step slightly...

Quote Originally Posted by Horosha_Onikage View Post
    Just found out that under "My Computer" > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables > System Variables you can set -pso2 as a variable with the value of +0x01e3f1e9. From there, you can get steam to run pso2.exe directly with the +0x33aca2b9 flag. Works for me under Win7 64bit.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention. After setting the system variable, make sure to restart so that windows adds it to its running list of variables.
    Basically, I followed the Environment Variables portion, then in the "startup parameters" for Radeon Pro I used "+0x33aca2b9".

Note this is compatible with PSO Tweaker as your launcher too, or at least it works for me.

Here's hoping that helps you guys.
    (Sorry if I'm late to the party or this isn't helpful... I'm trying, dangit... Dx)
    Last edited by Yamashii; Feb 11, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

Can anyone help, i have set everything up in nvidia inspector like in the first post, how ever in game, i can tell the AA is working cuase it looks amazing: http://i.imgur.com/mzJ4VyY.png

however, the text in game is really blurry: http://gyazo.com/e1aedee4b8cc8a44a3a48f157df7bf17

The picture doesn't really get it across too well, but it is a lot blurrier with Nvidia inspector AA on,.

Doe's anyone know how to fix this? or at least sharpen the text a bit?

Edit: my computer specs: http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user...82c14d-320.png

I've upgraded the 560ti to a 770, but other then that every things the same.
    Last edited by Skywolf; Feb 14, 2014 at 09:35 AM.
    PSO2 ID: AngelWolf
    Wolfie - F Dewman Gu/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Skywolf View Post
    Can anyone help, i have set everything up in nvidia inspector like in the first post, how ever in game, i can tell the AA is working cuase it looks amazing: http://i.imgur.com/mzJ4VyY.png

however, the text in game is really blurry: http://gyazo.com/e1aedee4b8cc8a44a3a48f157df7bf17

The picture doesn't really get it across too well, but it is a lot blurrier with Nvidia inspector AA on,.

Doe's anyone know how to fix this? or at least sharpen the text a bit?

Edit: my computer specs: http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user...82c14d-320.png

I've upgraded the 560ti to a 770, but other then that every things the same.
    Make sure the in-game AA is disabled.