Page 358 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2583083483553563573583593603613684084588581358 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Force Sly View Post
    I apologize if this question is asked a lot, but searching didn't help much... So here goes...

Since the over seas release(s) of Phantasy Star Online 2 doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight, or if it will even happen, I had decided that I am tired of waiting so I'll just download and play the Japanese version. My internet connection is decent, but not super fast.. I used a download speed calculator to get an estimate on how long it would take to download, and the estimate is around 17 hours. The downloader says "Checking: 20534" and "Downloading: 940". All of them(940 files) are located in the data folder inside the PSO2 folder. Is it possible to 'pause' the download in a way? If I were to hit cancel, would it delete the files that have already been downloaded? Or would they stay there and allow the download to be able to proceed from where it left off?
    it continues where it left off.

Default quick question?

so i had to uninstall and then install pso2 again, i was installing it for a couple hours i have a really slow download speed but i was installing it and then it stops saying a problem occurred, do i just click the big blue button and let it install or is there a way to get back to how far i was previously?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Whats the fascination with JPs and Io? Is it her loli-ness? Because she talks like a boy? Her heterochromia? Shes the only Deuman NPC I can think of.

Does she have a more important role later on in the story? Where Im at now shes appeared in only one cutscene ever and is pretty forgettable to me.
    Cute design + kuudere personality = popular combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Whats the fascination with JPs and Io? Is it her loli-ness? Because she talks like a boy? Her heterochromia? Shes the only Deuman NPC I can think of.

Does she have a more important role later on in the story? Where Im at now shes appeared in only one cutscene ever and is pretty forgettable to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsuraJun View Post
    Cute design + kuudere personality = popular combination.
    you forgot Tsurupettan, which makes her even more cute.

Kuudere is Similar to Tsundere. just saying. (might be asked so. . .)

So does anyone know if the gloam set actually has strike resistance or range resistance? Seems on the Japanese wiki it says 6% to both strike and range as a set but I'm not sure I was looking at the correct set.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    So does anyone know if the gloam set actually has strike resistance or range resistance? Seems on the Japanese wiki it says 6% to both strike and range as a set but I'm not sure I was looking at the correct set.
    Yes it has both.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    The Japanese wiki does say it gives 6% striking and ranged resistance (3% per unit). Additionally, these results from testing different unit sets also says the same thing.

Ah, ok thanks guys. Seems that would be the best set for melee that i see but... that price tag lol.

If I were to use Mag Device: Sato on my mag, will its color be fixed? Am I unable to change with a mag color change device?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    If I were to use Mag Device: Sato on my mag, will its color be fixed? Am I unable to change with a mag color change device?
    The color is based on your outfits color iirc.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12