Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    So it's like Pandora Extreme with an actual audible bullet sound now?

Jackpot.

I liked the bullet sound and I will continue doing so. Your report can go home.
    It always had a shot and a hit sound.
    Now it just has a shot sound and you can barely hear the hit sound.

Crackpot.

And nobody said you had to stop liking it.
    The report is there for people who are still unhappy with the situation.
    Believe it or not, there are more people in the world than yourself, and we aren't all identical to you.
    Your personal private enjoyment can go home.

So what now, it's just bubbles? Perfect. You couldn't hear those unless you were right next to the Gunner, and it was no more annoying than most weapons.

So long as there isn't a constant drone from all directions louder than all other audio I'm golden.

Typical Sega to completely remove the sound, but whatcha gonna do.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

The hit sound is still there, but it's really soft.

The fix is good if you aren't actually using the Electifinis yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    It always had a shot and a hit sound.
    Now it just has a shot sound and you can barely hear the hit sound.
    I'm sorry but Pandora Extreme doesn't even have an audible bullet sound. I wanted something exactly like what you described.

And nobody said you had to stop liking it.
    The report is there for people who are still unhappy with the situation.
    Believe it or not, there are more people in the world than yourself, and we aren't all identical to you.
    Your personal private enjoyment can go home.
    I'm sorry but we don't have serious sound sensitivity disorder like you either.

I agreed, as posted in this thread before, that previously, the hitting sound was ear-grinding, but that was it. I actually liked the bullet firing sound.

I asked around for people in my friend list, teammates in random chatting about what they thought, and they said they're happy with the current adjustments; some of them are glad close-range combat is now no longer a pain. So my "personal private enjoyment" not bothering people around me is pretty enough.

That, and preventing my favorite possession from being removed just because of a tiny of self-centered, unreasonable population is something I would be happy to go home for. See, I'm home now. It's your turn.

And why couldn't they just make the bubble sound the hitsound too?

Sega pls.

I'm sorry but we don't have serious sound sensitivity disorder like you either.
    News flash: just because someone is different from you doesn't mean they have a "serious disorder".
    Perhaps you have trouble accepting new concepts. I feel sorry for all of your past teachers.

I actually liked the bullet firing sound.
    I like the bubbles. I don't like the whistling echoey ringing sound.
    There's such a thing as good sound design that doesn't bother so many people.
    I can't emphasize that enough. It's not hard to fix the sound without completely replacing it.

I asked around for people in my friend list, teammates in random chatting about what they thought, and they said they're happy with the current adjustments
    And how many of those people are using the weapon camo themselves?
    Regardless, your friends list and teammates aren't the entirety of the people playing Phantasy Star Online 2. Sorry to say.

There are plenty of other complaints on the JP swiki and 2ch, as well as on here.
    If it was just me, I wouldn't have bothered writing instructions for others to complain.
    Number of people is irrelevant anyway. An issue is an issue.
    By being selective you're implying one person's life is worth less than another's.

If you're talking about complaints after the fix, there are still some complaints at those sites.
    Some people are happy that it's fixed, others are saying it's not fixed and they feel they still can't use it without upsetting others or themselves.
    Oh, but I guess they must all have serious disorders. Carry on, then. Nothing to see here.

That, and preventing my favorite possession from being removed just because of a tiny of self-centered, unreasonable population
    If it was only a "tiny" number of people, SEGA wouldn't have stated that they received a large number of complaints, nor would they have even attempted to fix the sound.
    I'd have thought the self-centered and unreasonable people were the ones dismissing valid concerns as woes of the mentally ill.
    You must be one of those people who advocated throwing women into psychiatric wards for having emotions.

I'm not going to waste anymore time attempting to address your personal security issues. There are people who get paid to do that.
    If you can't see how deluded your perspective is, there is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise. Try a professional.

As I've said many times before, this thread is for people who are concerned about the issue and want to try doing something about it.
    If the sound is so important to you, maybe you should send SEGA some feedback and tell them that you're happy with the changes, instead of coming here and putting us down for not agreeing with you.

One more thing - and I've said this before - if this was my game, I'd have fixed it immediately by trying to find a middleground that doesn't upset anybody who bothers to complain to me.
    If there's one thing I wouldn't do, I wouldn't tell them that they have a serious disorder.
    In fact, when I posted some of my work a while back, I immediately fixed issues that people reported, even if it was only a single person reporting any single problem.
    I received a lot of good feedback for addressing the issues so quickly. They were all very pleased.
    They hadn't expected me to specifically address their individual issues. It's called being considerate.

I hope companies don't start using the same logic you are.
    Consumer: "I ran into this game-breaking glitch."
    Company: "Only a lesser percentage of the people who bought our product reported running into that glitch. You must have a serious sensitivity disorder."

And I really hope your day job isn't in customer support.
    Caller: "Hi, I'm having an issue with your service."
    You: "Sorry, your issue isn't in our database. You must have a serious sensitivity disorder."
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM.

News flash: just because someone is different from you doesn't mean they have a "serious disorder".
    Perhaps you have trouble accepting new concepts. I feel sorry for all of your past teachers.
    You seem to haven't realized it: what I was saying was after the adjustments. I haven't seen complaints since after it besides you. The large population was before the adjustments. Excuse me but from what I see it, you're the only one that continues complaining about it. You're the one with overly sensitive and unreasonable disorder.

And how many of those people are using the weapon camo themselves?
    Regardless, your friends list and teammates aren't the entirety of the people playing Phantasy Star Online 2. Sorry to say.
    GUs and FOs walking besides me is probably the same experience as using it. Also sorry to say that you aren't the only one playing PSO2 either.

If you're talking about after the fix, there are still some complaints at those sites.
    Yeah, some people like you? Okay, I'll take that as an accomplishment of expanding the population.

I'd have thought the self-centered and unreasonable people were the ones dismissing valid concerns as woes of the mentally ill.
    You must be one of those people who advocated throwing women into psychiatric wards for having emotions.
    Shouldn't you stop using baseless assumptions by now? Or your own experience, or whatever crap you can come up with that only revolves around you and your self-sophisticated opinions?

As I've said many times before, this thread is for people who are concerned about the issue and want to try doing something about it.
    If the sound is so important to you, maybe you should send SEGA some feedback and tell them that you're happy with the changes, instead of coming here and putting us down for not agreeing with you.
    You're the deluded one for thinking that everyone still thinks the same. I'm more than happy to give a speech to SEGA to how pleased I am with the camo. But I think I'll just make it short.

One more thing - and I've said this before - if this was my game, I'd have fixed it immediately by trying to find a middleground that doesn't upset anybody who bothers to complain to me.
    If there's one thing I wouldn't do, I wouldn't tell them that they have a serious disorder.
    Well I'm sorry that this isn't your game because clearly it is not.

And I'm sorry you had to take your time to beautify your post, but in the end it's just your opinion, and yours alone.

Maybe they could keep the sound for the user but disable it for everyone else?

Wow people are still arguing about this stuff lol... Not that I had any issue with it before but I'm curious to hear what it sounds like now. Either way though hope those who wanted the change gets what they want so this thread can die now

I saw some people use it in Falz.

Same exact sound from what I could hear, only it was much much quieter.

I wasn't right on top of them, nor their target, but I could hear their bubbles and pops.

Good fix tbqh imho
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide