Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Oh now its 50 pages of whining about drop rates
    How many 11/12*s have you gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Oh now its 50 pages of whining about drop rates
    i have 0 11/12* and ive been running boosted DF and TD every chance i can get with 250%/350% boost. so i have the right to complain >_>.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

oh my god people don't you realize this is a 100% completely FREE game and sega doesn't owe you anything at all? If you don't like the drop rates, you don't have to play, it's that simple, obviously.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Cool

I've gotten 1 12* from falz and 5 11*s from TD and I'm complaining that SEGA is making me "potentially" broke because my OCD will not allow me to have these weapons sit at anything below +10 lvl 3 latented.

I'm not really complaining....

Maybe people wouldnt complain about the drop rates so much if you could trade them with out using stupid passes? Would sure lower the "my friend just got something ive been hunting for months for a class they have never even played" thing.

I guess complaining about crap drops in a thread titled "Share your level 70 Falz experiences!" is way off the mark.

How about that Forest Free Field? Fun times!

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    oh my god people don't you realize this is a 100% completely FREE game and sega doesn't owe you anything at all? If you don't like the drop rates, you don't have to play, it's that simple, obviously.
    It's not 100% completely free. "Free to play" games are the most expensive games there are.

PSO2 is only free if you don't mind being poor, weak, restricted and gimped in many ways. You can access some of the game for free, but some of it requires spending money. Premium is pretty much a monthly subscription; let's be honest here.

In the Japanese ads for PSO2 it said 基本プレイ無料, which means "basic play is free". That is a more honest way of describing the business model than "free to play", which is almost always a lie.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    It's not 100% completely free. "Free to play" games are the most expensive games there are.

PSO2 is only free if you don't mind being poor, weak, restricted and gimped in many ways. You can access some of the game for free, but some of it requires spending money. Premium is pretty much a monthly subscription; let's be honest here.

In the Japanese ads for PSO2 it said 基本プレイ無料, which means "basic play is free". That is a more honest way of describing the business model than "free to play", which is almost always a lie.
    Premium is only like $10.75/month if you buy it per 90 days. Compare that to any other system game ~$60 that last a month or two before becoming obsolete. Maybe its not "free" as you describe it, but its not so expensive. Of course, expensive is a relative term (as many terms are) so take it as you will.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Nothing good. Thanks, FUSEGA.

Lol today is just not my day for Falz runs. I couldn't get a second run again this time it was my lousy ISP's fault. Kept getting DNS server errors when I went to go to my 2nd char to do my one hands run. ALMOST missed out on my 1st char's elder run too because it took so long to finally get back on. Oh yes and I got a mace of adaman per usual .

Signature by Gama