Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    I just started playing this and got a question: is the game actually playable without being severely restricted if you don't pay for anything?

As in, how much will you miss out on if you don't want to pay in that AC system?
    I'm kind of old fashioned regarding these kind of things, I don't mind paying a one time fee to purchase a game, but I'm pertinently against paying for in-game items or services.
    Premium unlocks trading and my room.

And, if I recall, you had to pay a sub to use both of those features in the games that had them.

Do remember that beyond v1 no other PS game has ever had free online gameplay, barring private servers. You're being given the baseline for free. If you spent money on subs before, premium is essentially that. If you were actually "old fashioned" you'd realize this.

I'm very tired of this misconception that spending any money at all on F2P games is somehow bad.

yeah! more pay to win.
    wheres my straight AC item grinding boosters, rare drop boosters and mag food items

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MAG FOOD ITEMS ?????????????

So, what happens to your MyShop when your time limit runs out? Do all of your items in it just stay there out of reach of both you and your buyers?

"These prices are ridiculous. Guess I wont be buying anything. I really wish this game had a $50 flat fee and had all this stuff in the game already. It's like they made a complete game and then removed them again and make you pay."

That was the most appropriate thing i could see here...
    Just think about PSO1&2 and this one.
    I can pay 60-100$ for an excellent game where you can create at least 3-4 characters.
    But you have to pay for a second mag ? I was wondering if it was not a joke.

I hope we can at least delete a character to recreate one (even if it means losing some stuff). If we have to pay just to "create" one (even on the same slot as the first one), then it's completely ridiculous.

Welcome to f2p world
    But honestly...when ur playing with premium, its like ur in a p2p game, but with the option of invite ur friends to a trial for life if they cant pay =p

The only thing that bothers me r the costumes, but they can be bought my meseta anyway....

About the delete option, yeah u had to pay anytime u created, u didnt buy the slot. However looks like they fixed it (Not sure)
    Last edited by Oniyoru; Aug 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM.

i found a site called buywmz where u can buy web money but dont know if its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Renegade View Post
    i found a site called buywmz where u can buy web money but dont know if its legit.
    That is the wrong kind of webmoney. What you want is the Japanese webmoney, run by a different company.
    What you want are points form this http://www.webmoney.jp/ company not from this http://www.wmtransfer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    So, what happens to your MyShop when your time limit runs out? Do all of your items in it just stay there out of reach of both you and your buyers?
    The items stay in, and people can still purchase them. You can remove them as well. You cannot list new items. or edit prices.
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

I know this is a free to play game and you dont have to spend any money at all. but was looking at the prices on this

Premium Set - プレミアムセット
    Grants the following:
    Access to My Room
    Access to My Shop (Selling on the Auction House)
    Expanded Storage (+300 items)
    Ability to trade with other Premium members
    Access to Premium-Only blocks30 day - プレミアムセット30日
    1300 AC
    $16.36 USD
    60 days - プレミアムセット60日
    2500 AC
    $31.47 USD
    90 Days - プレミアムセット90日
    3600 AC
    $45.32 USD

That is very expensive to to have this so is there a price you can pay to have it unlimited or even pay a little monthly fee.

15-16 dollars a month is expensive? isn't $15/mo pretty standard for P2P games?
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!