Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default New CLUB SEGA building at Akihabara

PSO2 fans will finally have the chance to meet Satoshi Sakai in person on their planned SEGA-CON at the new CLUB SEGA building at Akihabara, Tokyo Japan.

Date: March 20, 2014
    Time: 10:00 ~ 19:00 (GMT+9)
    Venue: CLUB SEGA new building
    Address: Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 1-11-11 Soto-kanda Building
    Presents: PSO2 Clear Cards + PSO2 Clear File Folder

NOTE: You must bring a copy of the PSO2 EP2 Deluxe Package, an invoice receipt as proof of purchase in order to attain the presents to be given by Sakai himself.

The receipt will be considered as your entrance on the said venue on the given date and time.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3257

by Junko
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

I wonder if anyone will want vengeance for dudu being implemented.

I'm going to be there so if you have any messages you'd like me to relay him...?

Also I don't believe that building is new as it's been there as long as I can remember or maybe I just don't frequent Akiba that much...

Hopefully someone there tells him how shit every EQ is except like the newest ones, dark falz, and event ones.

dark falz is shit tho
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    dark falz is shit tho
    Potential of droping a bunch of 11*s and a 12* with a nice outcome of EXP isn't really shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I'm going to be there so if you have any messages you'd like me to relay him...?

Also I don't believe that building is new as it's been there as long as I can remember or maybe I just don't frequent Akiba that much...
    Please ask about the English release? Me and everyone else waiting for the ENG release would really appreciate it!

If you could oh please, ask him one(or both if you can) of these:

Is there any plan to buff the Force/Techer class in regards to Technique damage? Even with the new Techs, the class still is far behind compared to others, especially Bravers/Gunners.

And,

If there are any plans to release content/quests that refer to fan-favourites Phantasy Star 1/2/4? I would love to see weapons, quests and things like that.

falz is not shit, his drops rates most certainly are though. if you are running it for anything but exp then you are probably wasting your time

My questions are all related to international players, and that might be impolite to ask of a Japanese man running a Japanese game for Japanese players. Maybe just tell him that international players really like the game, and we appreciate all of the hard work, we're grateful we're not getting banned, et cetera.