Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Much as I really love PSO2, what I'd want is a next-gen PSO3.

PS4 is getting Everquest..

and it's looking goooooooood ......

Quote Originally Posted by LunSei View Post
    Much as I really love PSO2, what I'd want is a next-gen PSO3.
    in about 7 years you'll get a next gen PSO3 +^_^+ it'll have the graphical fidelity of Ryse +^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    in about 7 years you'll get a next gen PSO3 +^_^+ it'll have the graphical fidelity of Ryse +^_^+
    7 years? lol Sega said PSO2 is looking for at least a decade. More like 13 years if you ask me.

they really said they want to pull off a decade's worth run? the game is already dated by 2005 standards
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    they really said they want to pull off a decade's worth run? the game is already dated by 2005 standards
    Yea lol they did, which is why I laughed. Unless the game gets major overhaul changes (unlikely) then I don't see the game going at least to episode 6.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Maybe you are right and my problem is with English language so I will check your dictionary website. ... Tell me where in handheld definition talks about consoles.

My argument is still the same, a handheld (adjective) console like Vita can be updated the same way as a home console like the PS3 or the PS4.
    I think maybe you're mixing up console and platform. All of the systems, including handhelds, can be considered platforms. From a gaming point, this is true. From a gaming point, a console, like gigawuts pointed out, is usually described as the full time plugged in system. A handheld is classified differently, because of its obvious differences in operation, storage, capability, etc. 3DS and Vita both qualify as handhelds because of this. Sure, they are platforms, but they are not, in a gaming sense, described as "consoles".

Also I'm not gonna read the rest of the topic and just agree with these.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    It hasnt been announced at all. It could have the power to run it; but will SEGA put it on there it is not known at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Nope, no PSO2 for consoles. Didn't somewhere back a year ago or so that Saki said that he was not interested in bringing PSO2 to consoles?
    It hasn't been announced, and Sakai has shown no interest in consoles. So the chances are extremely slim. Sony has given more freedom to developers, true; but Sakai has clearly expressed his intent and interest. As of this moment, I would still lean strongly towards PSO2 being on consoles as not happening.

they could make a new shader and implement tesselation, but yeah that wont happen.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

i think PSO2 will come on the PS4. just watch and see and the PS4 could handle PSO2. Its a very powerful machine

dat necro tho...
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama