Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Error 78

From PSO I knew Sega in incapable of actually running something online competently. And since they will never get pushback fro their poor service it will never change. But hey what the market can bear right?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    These guys could literally break this game and its economy within a week most likely.
    Like I said, they can't or else hackers would'ave done it over a year and a half ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Like I said, they can't or else hackers would'ave done it over a year and a half ago.

I believe they can and just aren't for reasons unknown. Maybe they want to mess around and "enhance" gameplay over ruining the game for everyone. You never know with these people. A little research goes a long way.. and of course, what has happened in the past.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

They are not the kind who can do more than the stupid shit they are doing atm.

The thing that could wreck the economy, dudu bypassing, seems to be a trap for stupid hackers. Maybe they tried and sega deleted the item immediately or the flagged item couldn't be sold.

Sza and crew seems to think it's more lucrative to sell the trainer instead of trying to get money in game.

This is why I'm on ship 7 (because I accidentally went there)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    The thing that could wreck the economy, dudu bypassing, seems to be a trap for stupid hackers. Maybe they tried and sega deleted the item immediately or the flagged item couldn't be sold.

Sza and crew seems to think it's more lucrative to sell the trainer instead of trying to get money in game.

Probably why they hold back, to sell it and profit over breaking it and gaining nothing. Talking about it will only raise awareness throughout the community sadly... Not much anyone but sega can do about it. Stay away and keep an eye out, I guess.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

ship 7 ftw! where almost no one is!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post

japanese hackers were able to get to the arks festival items before they were released. also americans arent the only hackers. just the japanese are actually smart and keep it to themselfs and dont run around like dumbass's advertising the website and program, and making there shit obvious.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Did anybody here say that Americans were the only hackers?

Some of the most annoying "hackers" (more like script kiddies) in PSO1 and 2 history are from the UK. >_>

I'll name one person.

Broomop.

And that guy is still active on this game.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL