Page 157 of 430 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 4299

Yeah, Chase is basically conditional crits as seen in other games. Even with 5 SP in chase (which will cost you 5 in an satk up, oh man +18 satk) you're looking at 20% bonus damage if something is SE'ed, which isn't as rare as a lot of people seem to think. SEing minibosses isn't that infrequent either, but it's still conditional which is fucking annoying.

Fighter is pretty much Jumping Hoops: The Class.

I like how PP Slayer isn't even 10% damage anymore. Sigh. I really wish they'd learn to make skills like that a multiplier of your atk, not just a big-at-the-time static amount. It should've been 1.1-1.2x total satk, not +200 satk :/

Don't forget Shifta Critical Up, which is 15% at level 10. But that requires you to have a Techer with you who for some reason maxed Shifta Critical Up just for you.

I will probably ignore this skill and spend my extra 5 SP from level 70 on Chase Advance or get Step Attack, so I don't need to get Step Attack on Hu. But...what can you get in Hu tree with 10 SP after maxing Fury stance? Not a lot...
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Don't worry, somewhere down the line they'll buff PP Slayer to be +400 S-Atk, just like the weapon latent (which will be buffed to +600 S-Atk)
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Numbers with a few basic builds:

Builds (5 fighter sp reserved for Critical Strike):
    Crit Strike & HU Mult Skills: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008
    Crit Strike & HU Fury Crit: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008
    CS, HU Mult, Chase: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008

So yeah, don't go all in with crits until that critical damage bonus is more than 1.15x. The Crit Strike HU Mult and Crit Strike HU Fury Crit build damage won't break even until Critical Strike's bonus is 1.4x, which is actually one of the first numbers I spat out as saying they should have used. They never will of course, but hey.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Apr 2, 2014 at 11:37 AM.

What do you guys think? 40 S-ATK from S-ATK Up or 200 S-ATK and R-ATK from PP Slayer (plus some stuff from barely noticeable pre-requisites)?
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

PP Slayer is good if you plan your affixing around it and/or don't fully top out on PP between PAs

The weapons with PP Slayer latent are some of the strongest in the game currently, but that's cause they give +400 Atk at lv3

It's not better than maxing the Stance Ups, or if Fighter ever got JA Bonus or the like, but it's better than S-Atk Up.
    PSO2 Trivia:

I wonder if the S-ATK Bonus of PP Slayer and various other sources is calculated after draining PP for the PA or before? If you are running only 100 PP this might be valuable information since the window for performing certain skills is going to be a bit tight for example for a BHS or something.

It uses the PP before the check, so if you have 80/100 PP and use Deadly Archer or Backhand Smash, you will get the bonus.

Although 50.1/100 doesn't count as 50% or below, and decimals aren't displayed.
    PSO2 Trivia:

I am ever so slightly excited for Critical Strike on my Fo/Fi seeing how I've already maxed brave crit on her.

Pretty sure all the showcased skills are main class only
    PSO2 Trivia: