Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    And here everyone, I demonstrate you the problem with loyalism. That type of emotion is really unnescesary

Thanks for everything I guess, and i mean that. Now again lets not argue anymore so you'll be able to pretend things are supposed to be one sided only.
    The only reason I'm reacting like this is because, even though you quit the game long ago, you occasionally come here just to either make a topic about complaining about the game (or post on topics to complain) or to talk about how previous games were better.
    So, yeah, shouldn't you move on? =w=
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

And here everyone, I demonstrate you the problem with loyalism. That type of emotion is really unnescesary

Thanks for everything I guess, and i mean that. Now again lets not argue anymore so you'll be able to pretend things are supposed to be one sided only.
    No, you're just being a whiny clingy bitch and need to go away for your own sake as well as ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The only reason I'm reacting like this is because, even though you quit the game long ago, you occasionally come here just to either make a topic about complaining about the game (or post on topics to complain) or to talk about how previous games were better.
    So, yeah, shouldn't you move on? =w=
    Dude, read the thread title. I was just reacting to the subject. At this point you might as well ask for the thread to be closed

@Gigawuts

Lol at the irony of that coming from you. Don't do this guys and lets stay on topic so if you disagree with what I said, i'll gladly have an open minded discussion.
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Apr 16, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

@Gigawuts

Lol at the irony of that coming from you. Don't do this guys and lets stay on topic so if you disagree with what I said, i'll gladly have an open minded discussion.
    Except I actually play and enjoy the game so no, no irony here.

As much as i like an old fashion keyboard war, lets take it down a notch gentlemen. I found the game to be easy as shit too (albeit i played longer than AT) it's all just opinion and speculation.

I know pso=drama (wheres that goddamn schthacck emote? lol) but lets not let it fly out of hand.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

@gigawuts

Fine then that is settled

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    As much as i like an old fashion keyboard war, lets take it down a notch gentlemen. I found the game to be easy as shit too (albeit i played longer than AT) it's all just opinion and speculation.

I know pso=drama (wheres that goddamn schthacck emote? lol) but lets not let it fly out of hand.
    See that's what confuses me the most. I dont know why some keep advicing me to come back. Telling me how there's changes in the next difficulty modes only to find out its the same as before. Or as i've already said, sometimes even easier because of the added upgrades(new magic and skills). Every single time it has been misleading so sorry if I don't believe it anymore when someone's like "this time it is really different, try super hard". So far I feel like I was being convinced of something they themselves wanted and made themselves believe.

I gave up after very hard. Specifically the beach level. Since you seem to share my point of view on challenge, would you say the jump to super hard differs from the other jumps? Just curious.(not planning on playing anymore cuz of other games now)
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Apr 16, 2014 at 09:42 PM.

Force + the other force class which name I forgot. Some people say its the hardest to play with those classes, others say its easy. Im leaning towards the latter but there was a thing which caused things still to be easy even if i felt weak

I dont solo. I play ps online for its online factor. I mostly play for fun and not to get everything out of the classes and whatever. Because of this last reason, when im part of a party, I dont cause the most damage. The enemy AI has some stupid thing that makes it only go after the person who deals most damage, so that never helped either to feel like there was any sort of threat.

Game's got one hell of a presentation but its pretty flawed at its core imo
    So is your criticism.

It's not loyalism it's just constructive and logical criticism from experience.

Unlike you, right now, who has absolutely no flippin' clue what you're talking about, whether you used to play or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    So is your criticism.

It's not loyalism it's just constructive and logical criticism from experience.

Unlike you, right now, who has absolutely no flippin' clue what you're talking about, whether you used to play or not.
    Alright let me admit my ignorance and repeat the same question to you zipzo, will I have a different experience in pso2 Jumping to super hard compared to the previous jumps? I'm genuinly curious so if anyone else would like to answer it'll be much apreciated

I've done this before for very hard btw and the answers were split before I found out for myself it to be no. Maybe super hard is really different then?

Alright let me admit my ignorance and repeat the same question to you zipzo, will I have a different experience in pso2 Jumping to super hard compared to the previous jumps? I'm genuinly curious so if anyone else would like to answer it'll be much apreciated
    Is it different?
    Yes.
    Is the difference big and would it be good enough for you?
    No.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Is it different?
    Yes.
    Is the difference big and would it be good enough for you?
    No.
    Very clear thanks. You know that it's my biggest complaint with the game ezo so please don't be surprised to find me mostly in these types of threads "complaining" in a topic that genuinly interests me. It's fine to aknowledge that the game isn't challenging to the degree some would like and still love the game. But for me challenge is essential to everything I planned to do in PSO2. I love rpg elements like equiping new stuff, skill and weapon upgrades. I just want the encouragement and feel like it all really matters.

Anyway if i said anything badly I would like to apologies for that.
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Apr 16, 2014 at 10:24 PM.